The Bridge Forums

CTV (ended 2010)

Chain of Fools - season finale?

D-LinkUK

[1]May 28, 2010
    • level: 24

Was episode 13 Chain of Fools the season finale? and if so doe's anyone know if The Bridge has been renewed for another season?

Thank you.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tadanga

[2]May 29, 2010
    • level: 3
    Yes, it was the season finale.
    The bridge is the #1 new Canadian drama of the year so we should naturally expect it to be renewed another 3 seasons at least.

CthulhuSaves

[3]May 30, 2010
    • level: 4
    I hope you're right, but you're a lot more confident than I am.

Canadian TV doesn't seem to be as bad as American TV is about canceling good shows prematurely, but I have seen it happen. The Border got axed recently, as did ReGenesis (although as much as I loved that one, it was clearly going downhill lately). Still waiting for word on The Listener and Flashpoint, both of which were supposedly picked up for another season, but we've heard nothing since and I'm getting worried. Several others that I just can't remember at the moment (they've been on hiatus so long I've actually forgotten their names!).

Oh well, here's hoping. Fingers crossed.

Hoeech

[4]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 66
    "The Bridge" is a CBS/CTV collaboration and has yet to air in the States. CBS will begin airing the show in July 2010. When those numbers come in, the decision will made whether to give it a second season. I know I've got my fingers crossed because this is one show that deserves a multitude of seasons.

KSC76

[5]Jul 11, 2010
    • level: 7

Kiss THERE WAS SOME VERY GOOD ACTING IN SERIES. THE STORY STARTED OUT VERY SLOW & BORING I WASN'T SURE IF I WAS GOING TO FINISH WATCHING IT. BUT I DID. NOT SURE IF I WOULD WATCH ANOTHER EPISODE OF THE BRIGDE. Smile

WayneBrunious

[6]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 2
    Umm, yea CBS premiered this show on a Saturday night with no promotion, so I don't think CBS very much likes this show. So I wouldn't hold my breath on renewal.