We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A The Bridge Community
FX (ended 2014)

The first season of FX's The Bridge was many things to me: a statement on border politics, a serial-killer mystery, a brilliant show, a good show, a bad show, an awful show, and a showcase for one of television's weirdest characters. But one thing we can all agree on is that its pre-debut teasers were incredibly spooky and cool

With the series set to return on Wednesday, July 9, FX has started releasing promos for Season 2, so get ready for the spooky and cool to return, right? Ehhh, maybe not. Aside from one 30-second spot, this round of clips looks a little less inspired than Season 1's lot. Or maybe they're just not as odd and alluring. Let's take a look:

"Hidden"

"Enemy"

"The Drift"

"Behind the Mask"

"Howdy Chip"

"Hidden" is a pretty solid tease for what we know of the show, but I'm hoping that Season 2 heads more in the direction of "Howdy Chip," because Season 1 was at its best when it was weird. How about you?

The Bridge returns for Season 2 on Wednesday, July 9 on FX.

13 Comments
Comments (13)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Oh shit. I saw the Swedish/Danish season 2 and thought well at least they're in the desert now so it's got to be a new story. But oh no, they're wearing masks. Damn it!
Flag
I thought each clip was interesting and I anticipate another excellent season.
Flag

This one works for me from Europe.

Flag
I haven't found the one called "Hidden", but from the other ones, I have no idea what this season will be :) Could be similar to season 1 or could be worse... If it's going to be a lot better, they defenitely don't want to show us yet :)
Flag
I think I called it quits on this one last year. I just don't like either of the main characters, even a little.
Flag
The contrast between the beginning of the season and the end of it was pretty big. Turning the killer into just an average crazy hell bent on revenge I think was an odd choice. I am not sure I am going to watch this season either.
Flag
This season looks even more crazy then last season, I can't wait

Flag
For viewers outside the states

Flag

For viewers outside the states
Flag
Howdy chip was the best teaser. I liked Behind the Mask also but it doesn't beat that scene in season 1 with the freak with the sock on his junk.
The first clip was unnerving with all those women in the trucks saying open the door--human (slave) trafficking creeps me out even though it is nothing new (still horrifying). Yeah, I'm hoping it goes weird, disturbing and at times funny~~like the best parts of season 1 which I enjoyed..
Flag
Tim, could you please make the videos available to everyone everywhere??
Flag
I found three of the videos and put them above, they should work for you
Flag
Thanks dude
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members