A The Bridge Community
FX (ended 2014)
poll

There are characters on this show that can simply be described as creepy, some of them because they are menacing and evil, and others because they are just plain weird. What I want to know is, which one of those of questionable character is your favourite?

I left out Jack Childress and Hector Valdez because despite both being homicidal and certifiably creepy, I suspect that the former will remain just a character who passed through the story, and the latter never made a big impact on it either.
Comments (25)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
tate. marco's wife is gorgeous so it bugged me from the beginning that he was hitting on her. now that we know what the full deal is 100% creep. linder did the whole creepy thing well I guess if you want to call it that, but he's an effing badass character / actor.
Flag
In a show about creepy people, there are just too many to pick just one. I was in El Paso and Juarez in 1968 and never saw anything like these folks. From what we hear on the news, This is a bad place to be right now and I probably won't ever be going back there. Can you blame me?
Flag
But I really love this show...
Flag
Most def Linder, but he's aewsomely so!
Flag
Aww, come on, Linder is not creepy! He's just... Never heard of a mirror. How about the dude dancing naked in his trailer. (Although ... Okay. He thought he was alone. *looks around*). Skipping that crazy Mexican lady, I could say Sonya's partner is way creepier. Or that cop who got shot in the face. He was just plain unsettling. Linder is kind of adorable. (Unless it turns out he's actually a lot more gory. Then he's kind of creepy indeed.)
Flag
I thought about whether to include Linder in the poll, because on some level he is still a well-meaning guy; he is not a "real" criminal like the others, he tries to help people. But I included him because let's face it, he is weird, and he smashed Hector's face in with an iron. I also wanted the characters on the list to have some significance to the story, as in recurring characters. The sock-on-his-dick guy in the trailer was too minor of a character to be included, and he was high on meth, so his creepiness might completely be the result of that. Stokes, the cop who got his face blown off, was not creepy in my mind. A buffoon and a suck-up, yes, but not mean or a creep.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by Sonya's partner, since she doesn't have one at work or in her private life. If you mean Marco, her unofficial partner and Mexican liaison for the investigation, then I would say he is a main character in the show. If you mean Sonya's fuck buddy in the first episode, then I would again claim that he was just a minor character. And then there is Lieutenant Wade who is close to her, but is her boss, not partner.
More +
Flag
Naa, not Marko, Marko is hot. For all his terrible decision making. And I really like Wade as her father figure. That actor took a looong time to shake his Silence O'de Lambs fame. I meant the dude with the moustache, Tim Cooper or what his face was... Isn't it said he is a sort of work partner of hers in the first episode? Not sure anymore.
But anyways. I like how you see people as a man would see people. (Cause, well, obviously, you are one.) You wouldn't worry about being in the same room with Stokes or the sock&meth guy. As a girl, I would. Just get that jibby wibe, you know? Like I would want another person present :))
I just like Linder too much to admit I wouldn't even enter an elevator with him in it (If if only just met him.)
Flag
The creepy guy with the wolverine beard, Linder
Flag
Linder hands down
Flag
Linder
Flag
Linder or Riviera, they are both creepy but I had to vote Linder.
Flag
Linder. Him in his whitey-tighties is about as un-seeable as that skank Miley Cyrus....
Flag
Graciela Rivera for me.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members