The Bridge Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on FXIn Season

whats up with sonya?

Sci-FiLover22

[1]Jul 27, 2013
    • level: 3

first let me say i love love love this show.its very gritty,creepy,bloody,violent,sexual,entertaining etc.this show has everything a great movie would have.

now tothe question ''whats up with sonya?''

i watch alot of scifi type shows so at first i keep thinking of legend of the seeker how mordshits dont really have emotions.

now i knw this aint a syfy show but the point im making is why does it seem sonya is so cut off?at first i was thinking is it the actress until i relize thats the character.ive been going crazy trying to figure out whats her problem.do she have a mental disorder?is she bipolar?idk what it is but since her sister was killed and her mom on drugs.it might messed her head up;.all i knw is she really cut off from the world.

shes a great character b/c shes not stupied to the case or her job she just seem not to be able to connect with people emotionally for some reason.maybe her sister death made her that way.either way i cant wait to figure it out.

so what do u guys think sonya problem is?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chestrix

[2]Jul 27, 2013
    Sonya has Asperger Syndrome.

Now what's up with Marco? He may not be a corrupt cop, but he's a corrupt husband.

vampsgotsoul

[3]Aug 15, 2013
    • level: 2
    I had no idea he slept with Charlotte,When? Where?How? Was it just assumed when he dropped his wallet? Or did I miss it? I love the show.

chestrix

[4]Aug 22, 2013
    vampsgotsoul wrote:
    I had no idea he slept with Charlotte,When? Where?How? Was it just assumed when he dropped his wallet? Or did I miss it? I love the show.

Early episode, I think Rio, Sonya & Marco visited Charlotte. At the end of the episode, Marco goes back to see Charlotte, and ...