The Bridge

Take the Ride, Pay the Toll

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 18, 2013 on FX

• Sonya interferring.

So why exactly did Sonya not let Marco shoot the man who killed his son? Sure it's what the killer wanted, but it's also about what Marco wanted too, many killers on death row want to be executed, that does not stop them being executed. What if Marco had have believed her when she said his son was still alive, and then she has to tell him that no, actually, he's dead.
  • Absolutely spectacular!

Today was the culmination of what has been a stunning storyline! It took so many twists and turns and was very emotionally-packed right throughout. Very gripping viewing.

To be honest, they could've finished off the show on this episode. I am wondering where they will go to next? How will The Bridge move forward when the storyline has seemingly been wrapped up?

Who knows! But as long as it is as intense as today's episoed, I can't wait!
  • Take The Ride Pay The Toll

The most intense episode of The Bridge yet. I thought Demian Bichir's acting was a little below his standards during the bridge scenes, but sometimes it is hit or miss in those emotional scenes. I just don't think this show can compete with TV's elite dramas, but this was still a good episode.