The Bridge

The Beast

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 07, 2013 on FX

• Pretty good - in a different way.

I really liked the episode, albeit in a different way from other ones. The other episodes have been pretty full of action whereas today thre was little developments in terms of the killer, and we had many more developments in terms of the characters, such as Charlotte, as well as Marco and his family, and a little back story on Sonya too.

It was pretty nice in terms of character development. Still wondering just exactly how some of these characters we are seeing tie into the storyline - and still pretty confused as to why that young girl went to Mexico in the first place.

Anyway, it was a great hour of TV, and I'm looking forward to the next one!
  • The Beast

The Bridge was bound to slow down a little bit and episode five took a step in that direction. Still very much compelling and interesting television, but the pace, lack of captivating dialogue, and the inclusion of too many supporting characters made for a pretty average episode of television. While there was some good action this was not on par with previous installments.
  • The Bridge.

Okay this was so different from last week, but at least Maria is safe and i did like what Marco said to her, dont say anything until they offer you asylum. Now Marco how could you cheat on your wife with Charlotte and i hope Kate finds out what your really up to, sleeping around with this new guy. What is Linder's story, its plain to see he isn't the killer and i dont believe part of Maria's story about it being a police car. Another surprise for me was finding out that Gus is not Alma's real child, but her stepson (Not Sure Where That Came From). As for Gina crossing the border into Juarez, why would she do that, just to get even because of her pathetic father. Well someone must have been watching her because when she got away from that crazy guy in Juarez and came home to her father's house and let herself in. Marco stealing Daniel's cell phone was a good idea because now Sonya has made a connection with the killer. At the ending, i cant wait to see what happens to Linder and the person who killed Gina's father and gave him a Colombian Neck Tie, Gina says she saw The Beast. (Somebody New In This Episode Has Caught My Attention) Fantastic Episode. This review is all over the place. Thumbs Up.