The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show

ABC (ended 2000)

logi

The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show Fan Reviews (14)

• If you hate this show........I pity you.

Bringing most of all the old cartoons from looney tunes together to make one fantastic show that they still show today was a amazing idea. Fog horn leg horn is probably the only looney tunes character that made me lol. Saying things in a weird way is funny and nobody proves it more than Sylvester the cat. Who never heard bugs bunny and Tweety bird catch phrase. And elmer fudd's lisp where he says his r's like w's. Robot chicken quote: I know that you call me a waskly wabbit. Say your r's like w's that's a really bad habit. It's rue not wue, trees not twees. You replace so many r's, I thought you was chinese.

Animation: Old timey-10
    Storylines: Random-10
    Characters: Well known-10
  • a great show

i love this show. it's awsome. sylvester is awsome. i love the episodes. fun to watch and always full of humor. tweety is neat but too into himself. actually i could never tell if tweety was a boy or a girl until someone told me he was a boy. bugs is very clever. i can't stand the guy who wants to shoot him. daffy duck is cool. however porky pig is too much of a fraidy cat. and granny, well....she doesn't treat sylvester and tweety fairly. tweety gets more attention from granny then poor sylvester. overall this is a great show.
  • Old time cartoons when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s

I miss watching looney tunes , bugs bunny - road runner show , bugs and daffy and bugs - tweety shows.

I also miss watching hanna barbra cartooons - The Jetsons , fintstones . yogi bear , wacky races , ( scooby doo - spin off from the 60s - 80s ) , top cat , and others.

I wish they can mix the old cartoons on Bommerang and they get rid dexter lab. , what's new scooby doo. They can add on bommerang - scooby doo movies , lonney tunes , some others.
  • another great version of bugs and pals.

This is another version of the classic Looney Tunes cartoons featuring Buggs and his pals. This one was about as good as any of their shows and of course was followed by controversy over the violence. I guess seeing the Road Runner drop a boulder on Wile E. Coyote in a cartoon was suppose to make me do the same my brother and sister or something. To me, it was a lot of fun and I never ever thought about the violence. The Road Runner almost always won out against the Coyote and Buggs almost always won against whomever he was up against. I wish Bugs and daffy would have been allies because I liked them both very much. Porky and Elmer were good to have around so they could battle with somebody.
  • it\'s too bad kids now adays don\'t even have cartoons on, and the few the show on Saturday\'s pale in comparison with this show.

Bugs was the best, he had a few emotional problems probably, but he always outsmarted Yosemite Sam, or the Coyote (when he filled in for the Roadrunner) Elmer Fudd of course. There were always jokes that were for the adults that you didn't realize until you got older, that they were even there. Cotyote & the roadrunner, Tweety & Sylvester, Pep Lepu and whatever cat that walked under a freshly painted white fence. They should bring this back, the shows that replace them aren't any less violent, and we for the most part turned out OK. Adults & kids could watch together.
  • Another Looney Tunes classic.

This show is just...the BEST. The humour is excellent, some jokes are, of course, adult. And yes, there is some racism, unfortunatly. The show is amazing though. Such shorts as "What's Opera Doc" (kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit) and "Rabbit of Seville" (welcome to my shop, let me cut your mop, let me shave your crop!) are the ones that will stay with you your whole life.

Besides the animation being quite pleasing (considering the year), the music is also wonderful, especially in the two shorts I mentioned above.

Really, if you've never watched a single episode (which I would be utterly shocked to find out) then check out teletoon, they're still playing it.
  • Another version of the classic Looney Tunes cartoons featuring Buggs and his pals.

• It's rabbit season!

Hands down the most creative and entertaining animation ever. I grew up watching looney tunes on saturday mornings. The timeless gags and jokes never cease to be funny. It's a shame cartoons have never been the same since. I sure wish they would show more of these cartoons on the cartoon network.
  • Awesome show.

Another classic show that got cancelled due to new crap on the air. BUt it was so awesome, it should be brought back. This was another of my favorites from the past. This is too awesome of a show. I just wish they would bring it back on the air though.
  • Needs to stop cutting scenes in all the episodes to get a bigger vote!

I kind of like this show, mainly for the title and end themes, and for me to find new Looney Tune shows I've never seen. However, for some episodes I've already seen, I can tell when they cut scenes out in the show, and I HATE THAT!!! Try to cut it down a bit, PLEASE!!!!
  • Classic cartoons rocks!!

In the history of 80-90's TV saturday morning cartoons, nobody paid attention of me than Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show. Joy it! Bugs Bunny! Tweety! Sylvester! Daffy Duck! and other friends in a incredible bunch of classic cartoons directed by Friz Freleng, Robert McKimson and Chuck Jones. Despite the horrible ABC censor, The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show are alway for me a pleasure moment bring more hope in my sick life
  • Horrray! All the old classic episodes in one convenient half hour show!

This show isn't really a show at all. It's little clips. Each one is an oldie in itself, and reminds us what tv was like back then - gold. Nowadays, it's all repetitative junk. But sitting down to bugs and the gang is all any of us will ever need. And if you take time to look at the scenery, you'll see it's very beautiful. All hand done with care. And of cource, we can't forget those trademark moves & lines. Like daffy's bill flipping backwards al the time. And Bugs and his "What's up doc?" Your ratings, that' what's up.
  • The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show has the cream of the crop.

I remember waking up every Saturday morning for this show. There were maybe like 100 shorts in rotation. I watched them all, probably ten times over during the show's run. For the most part the shorts were timeless, they were enjoyable for a five year old and usually didn't spawn any outdated culture/technology questions. I especially enjoyed the show because it was a show that my whole family could watch together. I really wish that these cartoons would be broadcast in the BB&TS format. Looney Tunes is currently seen on Boomerang, but the choices of shorts can not compare to that of the BB&TS. I believe today's generation of kids would love the show as much as I did. Maybe someday it will be back on Network TV Saturday mornings.
  • An amazing Children's Classic. I absolutely love it! I still watch it every Saturday morning at 7:00.

This show is definitely a classic. The characters have always been amazing and original. There was a lot of cartoon violence in it, but children seemed to always laugh at Sylvester getting hurt. How could the kids live without Tweety bird saying, "I did! I did see a putty Tat!" Anvils, explosives, falling off a cliff, into the water, they were always doing weird violent stuff on there. But the good part is that the characters never die if they get hurt. It's just so fun to watch Bugs Bunny and the other incredible characters do all their crazy antics.