The Buzz on Maggie Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Make your own Second Season (Likers only, thank you!)

  • Avatar of MillionaireMan6

    MillionaireMan6

    [1]Aug 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 506
    Sothis show didn't get a second season. Well, here, your own Season 2 episode ideas for this show. I'll be happy to accept every episode idea you've got. And remember you can post more than 1 episode idea. But you can only post up to 10 episode ideas. Well, let's get those ideas down.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ILUVTV11

    ILUVTV11

    [2]Aug 31, 2007
    • member since: 01/07/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 230

    My Season 2
    1. The Band/Save Puebert Save The World
    The Band: Maggie and Rayna start a band but Dawn gets in the way.
    Save Puebert Save The World: Puebert is captured by a science fair robot project gone bad!
    2. Broken Moirros/Dungens and Dragonflies
    Broken Moirros: All Aldrins Moirros are broken so he lets himself go but Maggie must whip him back into shape.
    Dungens and Dragonflies: Maggie and Rayna became upsessed with a roleplaying game.
    3. Nothin But The Truth (Not)/Vaction Is All I Never Wanted
    Nothin But The Truth (Not): Maggie gets herself caught in a web of lies.
    Vacation Is All I Never Wanted: Maggies family wants to take a family trip but Maggie dosen't want to so she has Rayna pose as her so she can stay home.
    4. The Detention Club/Ratty
    The Detention Club: Magie Rayna and a few others all get detention so they decide to make the most out of there detention.
    Ratty: A rat moves to Sticky Feet and is teased but Maggie befreinds him.
    5. A Bugmass Story
    A Bugmass Story: It's christmas in Sticky Feet but Maggie let's greed overcome her.
    6. Snow Wars/The Storm
    Snow Wars: Maggie and her freinds have a snowball war.
    The Storm: There is a snow storm wich leaves Maggie stuck in all day!
    7. Lemonade Scam/The Racoon Returns!
    Lemonade Scam: Maggie starts a lemonade stand but ends up taking all the money for herself.
    The Racoon Returns!: The Giant Racoon Returns!
    8. The Gutair and I/Best Freinds For Never
    The Gutair and I: Maggie steals a gutair.
    Best Freinds For Never: Maggie and Rayna have a fude.
    9. Making It Big (Part 1)
    Making It Big (Part 1): Maggie gets discovered.
    10. Making It Big (Part 2) Series Finale
    Making It Big (Part 2) Series Finale: Maggie lets fame overcome her in Part 2 but discovers the glitz and galm isn't always glamours.
    Theres My Season 2 and My Series Finale.

    Edited on 08/31/2007 2:00am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mega_man_3

    mega_man_3

    [3]Oct 16, 2007
    • member since: 09/27/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 498
    Wow! That sure is a big list you got! Your season 2 idea might actually turn out to be pretty good if Disney accepted it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of west13

    west13

    [4]Oct 19, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 135
    Yup, that's right!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mega_man_3

    mega_man_3

    [5]Oct 22, 2007
    • member since: 09/27/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 498
    Thanks west13! That means a lot coming from you!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MillionaireMan6

    MillionaireMan6

    [6]Dec 4, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 506

    Okay, I've gotmy ownepisode idea. I haven't thought of a title or made the full synopsis yet but here it is:

    It's a spoof of The Wizard of Oz, with Maggieas Dorothy, Rayna as the Scarecrow, Aldrinas the Tinman, Pubert as the Cowardly Lion, Dawn as the Wicked Witch of the West, and one of the main adults on the show as the Wizard. Like I said, I haven't thought of a full synopsis yet but I'll get to it as soon as I can.

    I got this idea from the That's So Raven episode "Soup to Nuts" so it really isn't that original but anyway, that's my idea and I hope you like it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of comedy67

    comedy67

    [8]Jan 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/30/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 15
    i got a crossover episodes buzz on maggie vs south park episode who will win.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of covarockangelz

    covarockangelz

    [9]Jan 11, 2008
    • member since: 03/29/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 150
    Where Dawn has a big party and she finally says the names of the 2 girls that are her friends. The ones that have the pink and blue eye shadow.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MillionaireMan6

    MillionaireMan6

    [10]Jan 12, 2008
    • member since: 11/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 506

    comedy67 wrote:
    i got a crossover episodes buzz on maggie vs south park episode who will win.

    Do you like this show? Because it says "Likers Only" in the Topic title. And FYI, I would rather watch a clean, all-around good-mannered cartoon than a show specifically for adultsabout trash-talking, potty-mouthed children. Just saying.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Huntsgirl_08

    Huntsgirl_08

    [11]Mar 26, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 311
    MillionaireMan6 wrote:

    comedy67 wrote:
    i got a crossover episodes buzz on maggie vs south park episode who will win.

    Do you like this show? Because it says "Likers Only" in the Topic title. And FYI, I would rather watch a clean, all-around good-mannered cartoon than a show specifically for adultsabout trash-talking, potty-mouthed children. Just saying.


    South Park... eek yuk
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Huntsgirl_08

    Huntsgirl_08

    [12]Mar 26, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 311
    ILUVTV11 wrote:

    My Season 2
    1. The Band/Save Puebert Save The World
    The Band: Maggie and Rayna start a band but Dawn gets in the way.
    Save Puebert Save The World: Puebert is captured by a science fair robot project gone bad!
    2. Broken Moirros/Dungens and Dragonflies
    Broken Moirros: All Aldrins Moirros are broken so he lets himself go but Maggie must whip him back into shape.
    Dungens and Dragonflies: Maggie and Rayna became upsessed with a roleplaying game.
    3. Nothin But The Truth (Not)/Vaction Is All I Never Wanted
    Nothin But The Truth (Not): Maggie gets herself caught in a web of lies.
    Vacation Is All I Never Wanted: Maggies family wants to take a family trip but Maggie dosen't want to so she has Rayna pose as her so she can stay home.
    4. The Detention Club/Ratty
    The Detention Club: Magie Rayna and a few others all get detention so they decide to make the most out of there detention.
    Ratty: A rat moves to Sticky Feet and is teased but Maggie befreinds him.
    5. A Bugmass Story
    A Bugmass Story: It's christmas in Sticky Feet but Maggie let's greed overcome her.
    6. Snow Wars/The Storm
    Snow Wars: Maggie and her freinds have a snowball war.
    The Storm: There is a snow storm wich leaves Maggie stuck in all day!
    7. Lemonade Scam/The Racoon Returns!
    Lemonade Scam: Maggie starts a lemonade stand but ends up taking all the money for herself.
    The Racoon Returns!: The Giant Racoon Returns!
    8. The Gutair and I/Best Freinds For Never
    The Gutair and I: Maggie steals a gutair.
    Best Freinds For Never: Maggie and Rayna have a fude.
    9. Making It Big (Part 1)
    Making It Big (Part 1): Maggie gets discovered.
    10. Making It Big (Part 2) Series Finale
    Making It Big (Part 2) Series Finale: Maggie lets fame overcome her in Part 2 but discovers the glitz and galm isn't always glamours.
    Theres My Season 2 and My Series Finale.


    Excellent! I'd watch that - especially the series finale!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ThaPesky

    ThaPesky

    [14]Jul 21, 2008
    • member since: 07/06/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 120
    Huntsgirl_08 wrote:
    MillionaireMan6 wrote:

    comedy67 wrote:
    i got a crossover episodes buzz on maggie vs south park episode who will win.

    Do you like this show? Because it says "Likers Only" in the Topic title. And FYI, I would rather watch a clean, all-around good-mannered cartoon than a show specifically for adultsabout trash-talking, potty-mouthed children. Just saying.

    South Park... eek yuk
    I don't like South Park either, but Dave Polsky has written some episodes of South Park. I don't know which of them. However, The Buzz on Maggie is a hundred times better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of west13

    west13

    [15]Jul 23, 2008
    • member since: 09/05/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 135
    Yah!... South Park: a show specifically for adultsabout trash-talking, potty-mouthed children, really Stinks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ThaPesky

    ThaPesky

    [16]Aug 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/06/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 120

    I maybe got one good idea;

    "Ladyclubbed" (title reference of Ladybugged xd)

    Aldrin and Pupert are curious about what Rayna and Maggie are doing in a club for girls. So they dress out like girls to get in. But it just gets trouble.

    "The Audition"

    Maggie lines up in an audition to be a cheerleader. Dawn doesn't want her in the gang so Maggie and Rayna have to kidnap her so Maggie can be the leader. I don't know what you think. They're kind of weird actually. The Audition is maybe too weird.

    You can be honest about this. I can take it xd

    Edited on 03/02/2009 5:02am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Atomius1

    Atomius1

    [17]Aug 9, 2008
    • member since: 03/31/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,961
    well an episode... where maggie and her class go on a field trip... to a factory... or an episode where the school is vandalised and maggie trys to be a detective and finds out who did it... or an episode where the class is given an assignment to create a painting...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.