The Buzz on Maggie Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

The real main character of this show should have been Pubert...

ShaqF91

[1]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 7

What I am suggesting here? Exactly what the title of my forum is stating.

I mean, come on- Pubert's not the best charcater, but hey, he reminds me of Naruto- a will to succeed and do what's right for society, as well as an undying will to be important and successful- Something Maggie will never be, no matter how much she tries or changes her attitude and outlook on life (which is worthless, by the way.)

I'm just expressing my opinion here- but I consider it truth. No one should have to relate to someone who always gets in trouble and disobeys authority and people who know more than Maggie. NO ONE. What I'm saying is- who would care about someone as worthless as Maggie, when there's someone like Pubert to look up to...

If Pubert were the main character, this show would have been great, even for a worthless company like Disney.

Anybody out there agree? Let me know. Anybody disagree? I challenge you.

=F91- Am I Right Or What?=

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XiaolinPrincess

[2]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 21
    So if you created the spinoff, would it be called "The Buzz on Pupert"?

ShaqZX

[3]May 2, 2007
    • level: 3

It would be called "Urban Knights".

The Story revolves around Pubert, who I am naming Peter, because he knows his name sucks.

The show is about how much he hates his sister and wants to kill her, as well as his big brother, out of hatred for his mistreatment from them. Other reasons include proving his worth to his parents, who have seperated, seeing as his mother has become life-hating gothic vampire...

He lives in Philadelphia, as a result of moving...  Seems his mother has become mayor of this great city. Too bad it all took plkace during a civil war where the United States is all but a memory now. The year is 2008- somehow, the family gets roped in the war, thanks to nearby gang activity caused by a military group working to destroy Philadelphia and enforce communism, as encouraged by the people who caused this civil war.

Expect Mobile Suits and lots of violence like that out of Naruto, Inuyasha, Gundam (Especially Victory Gundam), and no humor whatsoever, like in the Boondocks.

This show will kick butt. I Promise.

Super_Peter

[4]May 6, 2007
    • level: 11
    Don't you think if that was to happen, it'd be on Adult Swim. And you seem to have a fanboy obsession with Gundams. SHUT UP ABOUT GUNDAMS!!! THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF ROBOTS THAT DO NOTHING BUT FIGHT EACH OTHER!

west13

[5]May 6, 2007
    • level: 10
    Super_Peter wrote:
    Don't you think if that was to happen, it'd be on Adult Swim. And you seem to have a fanboy obsession with Gundams. SHUT UP ABOUT GUNDAMS!!! THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF ROBOTS THAT DO NOTHING BUT FIGHT EACH OTHER!

Yeah, Right!...

benb15

[7]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 20
    ShaqZX wrote:

The Story revolves around Pubert, who I am naming Peter, because he knows his name sucks.

The show is about how much he hates his sister and wants to kill her, as well as his big brother, out of hatred for his mistreatment from them. Other reasons include proving his worth to his parents, who have seperated, seeing as his mother has become life-hating gothic vampire...

He lives in Philadelphia, as a result of moving... Seems his mother has become mayor of this great city. Too bad it all took plkace during a civil war where the United States is all but a memory now. The year is 2008- somehow, the family gets roped in the war, thanks to nearby gang activity caused by a military group working to destroy Philadelphia and enforce communism, as encouraged by the people who caused this civil war.

Expect Mobile Suits and lots of violence like that out of Naruto, Inuyasha, Gundam (Especially Victory Gundam), and no humor whatsoever, like in the Boondocks.

Would they still be flies?

ShaqZX

[8]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 3
    Not at all.

benb15

[9]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 20
    Good,I bnet it would be an awesome show someday,that is if it ever gets made

PinayGirl712

[11]Jul 21, 2007
    • level: 13
    ShaqF91 wrote:

What I am suggesting here? Exactly what the title of my forum is stating.

I mean, come on- Pubert's not the best charcater, but hey, he reminds me of Naruto- a will to succeed and do what's right for society, as well as an undying will to be important and successful- Something Maggie will never be, no matter how much she tries or changes her attitude and outlook on life (which is worthless, by the way.)

I'm just expressing my opinion here- but I consider it truth. No one should have to relate to someone who always gets in trouble and disobeys authority and people who know more than Maggie. NO ONE. What I'm saying is- who would care about someone as worthless as Maggie, when there's someone like Pubert to look up to...

If Pubert were the main character, this show would have been great, even for a worthless company like Disney.

Anybody out there agree? Let me know. Anybody disagree? I challenge you.

=F91- Am I Right Or What?=

well, imagine the title,"the buzz on pubert".

west13

[12]Jul 23, 2007
    PinayGirl712 wrote:
    well, imagine the title,"the buzz on pubert".

Yeah! The Buzz on Pupert!?! Shaq, You can keep that idea in your head, because the original title of this show is The Buzz on Maggie & you can't just edit the story by yourself. Right?

MillionaireMan6

[13]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 16
    Yea, sure, cause a show should be about someone who is afraid of everything instead of someone who dreams of being a rock star and goes on a lot of adventures. Good idea. Hey, I have an alternate title for that show. Yeah. It's "The Adventures of Wimp Boy."

Come on. Who would want to watch a show about a wimpy fly? In fact, I couldn't really Pubert when I first started watching this show because they made him look all perfect like he never messes up. You keep dreaming, Shaq. You're no better than Dave Polsky.
    Edited on 09/21/2007 8:42pm

west13

[14]Sep 26, 2007

MillionaireMan6 wrote:
    Yea, sure, cause a show should be about someone who is afraid of everything instead of someone who dreams of being a rock star and goes on a lot of adventures. Good idea. Hey, I have an alternate title for that show. Yeah. It's "The Adventures of Wimp Boy."

Come on. Who would want to watch a show about a wimpy fly? In fact, I couldn't really Pubert when I first started watching this show because they made him look all perfect like he never messes up. You keep dreaming, Shaq. You're no better than Dave Polsky.
    Shaq has been kicked out onTV.com 2 times because of his violation. I think he's not gonna make a new account on TV.com, but he's now on the toonzone, trying to bash The Buzz on Maggie & the rest of our favorite show/s...

west13 - what shall we do now?!?

Edited on 09/26/2007 10:43pm

mega_man_3

[15]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 12
    ShaqZX wrote:

He lives in Philadelphia, as a result of moving...  Seems his mother has become mayor of this great city. Too bad it all took plkace during a civil war where the United States is all but a memory now. The year is 2008- somehow, the family gets roped in the war, thanks to nearby gang activity caused by a military group working to destroy Philadelphia and enforce communism, as encouraged by the people who caused this civil war.

Yo, this is off the chain! Yo' idea for this show is gonna be da bomb!! It should definitely make it on Adult Swim!!

MillionaireMan6

[16]Oct 29, 2007
    mega_man_3 wrote:
    ShaqZX wrote:

He lives in Philadelphia, as a result of moving... Seems his mother has become mayor of this great city. Too bad it all took plkace during a civil war where the United States is all but a memory now. The year is 2008- somehow, the family gets roped in the war, thanks to nearby gang activity caused by a military group working to destroy Philadelphia and enforce communism, as encouraged by the people who caused this civil war.

Yo, this is off the chain! Yo' idea for this show is gonna be da bomb!! It should definitely make it on Adult Swim!!

Dood, are you even aware that he was insulting TBOM???? This is the same guy who says cancelling TBOM was for the best. And are you serious about tracking him, Togepi_987 and waltenator? They all bashed the show and got banned.

mega_man_3

[17]Oct 30, 2007

Oh...my bad.

And about tracking them west13 was tracking them too (well...the last two people mentioned anyway). And since when does waltenator hate this show?Waltenator was alsoone of my friends in school too (until he and his familymoved). I don't see anywhere where it says he hates this show.

Edited on 10/31/2007 5:40am
    Edited 2 total times.

west13

[18]Nov 2, 2007
    mega_man_3 wrote:

Oh...my bad.

And about tracking them west13 was tracking them too (well...the last two people mentioned anyway). And since when does waltenator hate this show?Waltenator was alsoone of my friends in school too (until he and his familymoved). I don't see anywhere where it says he hates this show.

Before Togepi_987 tracked me, I told him to delete all of his insults against me in the message board & then, I forgive him in ONE condition: stop bashing The Buzz on Magiie forever...

And Waltenator, he used to like this show. After it goes downhill, he hated it.

mega_man_3

[19]Nov 5, 2007
    west13 wrote:
    mega_man_3 wrote:

Oh...my bad.

And about tracking them west13 was tracking them too (well...the last two people mentioned anyway). And since when does waltenator hate this show? Waltenator was also one of my friends in school too (until he and his family moved). I don't see anywhere where it says he hates this show.

Before Togepi_987 tracked me, I told him to delete all of his insults against me in the message board & then, I forgive him in ONE condition: stop bashing The Buzz on Magiie forever...

And Waltenator, he used to like this show. After it goes downhill, he hated it.

Hmm...what did happen to Togepi_987? He used to be pretty active around these parts. And like I said before I don't see anywhere where waltenator says he hated this show.

MillionaireMan6

[20]Nov 5, 2007
    mega_man_3 wrote:
    west13 wrote:
    mega_man_3 wrote:

Oh...my bad.

And about tracking them west13 was tracking them too (well...the last two people mentioned anyway). And since when does waltenator hate this show? Waltenator was also one of my friends in school too (until he and his family moved). I don't see anywhere where it says he hates this show.

Before Togepi_987 tracked me, I told him to delete all of his insults against me in the message board & then, I forgive him in ONE condition: stop bashing The Buzz on Magiie forever... And Waltenator, he used to like this show. After it goes downhill, he hated it.
    Hmm...what did happen to Togepi_987? He used to be pretty active around these parts. And like I said before I don't see anywhere where waltenator says he hated this show.

Well, he didn't necessarily hate it (He did give it a 10.0 for a rating) but he did write a few posts around here that he was glad the show was cancelled.

And I'm pretty sure Togepi_987 got banned. He hadn't been on tv.com since mid-July so he has to have gotten banned.