The Buzz on Maggie Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Why???

  • Avatar of kitendoc

    kitendoc

    [43]Jun 17, 2007
    • member since: 08/16/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 11,046
    You know what? Take your argument somewhere else because it's not helping!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MillionaireMan6

    MillionaireMan6

    [44]Jun 23, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 506

    buckmana wrote:
    This actually did have an effect on watching this show. In the past, I didn't watch it because I assumed it was another one of Disney's lame mass-produced shows. Then, one day, I decided to watch an episode. I should be kicking myself for not watching it before.

    Kidding? I did EXACTLY that same thing!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mega_man_3

    mega_man_3

    [45]Oct 2, 2007
    • member since: 09/27/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 498
    MillionaireMan6 wrote:

    buckmana wrote:
    This actually did have an effect on watching this show. In the past, I didn't watch it because I assumed it was another one of Disney's lame mass-produced shows. Then, one day, I decided to watch an episode. I should be kicking myself for not watching it before.

    Kidding? I did EXACTLY that same thing!

    Really? That's pretty cool! I watched this show when it first came on two years ago when school let out. After watching the premiere, I immediately loved it!! I don't think I have ever seen a better cartoon! (except for Camp Lazlo which came out a month later)
    Edited on 10/02/2007 9:55am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of toadette2009

    toadette2009

    [46]Oct 7, 2007
    • member since: 07/01/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 112
    Musica535 wrote:
    I just hope they don't get rid of it.

    so do I it just a Homestar Runner rip-off
    Maggie-Homestar
    Mr. Bugspit-Strong Bad
    Eugen & Whendall-Coach Z
    Pubert-The Cheat
    Melvin Skinkbug-Bubs
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MillionaireMan6

    MillionaireMan6

    [47]Oct 7, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 506

    toadette2009 wrote:
    Musica535 wrote:
    I just hope they don't get rid of it.
    so do I it just a Homestar Runner rip-off Maggie-Homestar Mr. Bugspit-Strong Bad Eugen & Whendall-Coach Z Pubert-The Cheat Melvin Skinkbug-Bubs

    Dude, The Buzz on Maggie is not a rip-off on anything! It's totally original. That's why it's my favorite cartoon!

    How about this, toadette? How about you stop bashing every show I like?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mega_man_3

    mega_man_3

    [48]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 09/27/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 498
    MillionaireMan6 wrote:

    toadette2009 wrote:
    Musica535 wrote:
    I just hope they don't get rid of it.
    so do I it just a Homestar Runner rip-off Maggie-Homestar Mr. Bugspit-Strong Bad Eugen & Whendall-Coach Z Pubert-The Cheat Melvin Skinkbug-Bubs

    Dude, The Buzz on Maggie is not a rip-off on anything! It's totally original. That's why it's my favorite cartoon!

    How about this, toadette? How about you stop bashing every show I like?

    That's exactly right! Y'all stop hatin' on this show!! Thanks for tellin' those haters off, MillionaireMan6!!
    Edited on 10/09/2007 5:51am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.