The Buzz on Maggie

Metamorpho Sis / Radio Free Buzzdale

Aired Weekdays 4:00 AM Nov 12, 2005 on Disney Channel

• Another really good episode of the best new show

I luv, luv, luv this episode. The characters are getting better and funnier as the show goes along. I think that Scare Wars and The Hangout are still my fav episodes, but this was really good. If you want to have fun, this is still the show to see. I can't wait for the next new episode!
  • Good episode but Maggie acted like a jerk in RFB

This was a good episode. But I must confess that I like the episode Metamorpho Sis better. I think I might know whoever does the voice of Carmella the Cocoon. Her voice just sounds so familiar to me. I thought it was funny in the movie theater when some kid asked Maggie to remove her bag and Carmella was all, "I am not a bag." Then, the kid is all "Aaaaah! Talking Bag!" This was a classic line to me.

I liked the episode Radio Free Buzzdale but Maggie really acted like a jerk in that episode. I know everyone says she's a jerk overall, but she's Not! Trust me. But I could really relate to Pubert in that episode. Like Pubert in this episode, my sisters ignore me all the time and hardly ever listen to me. My favorite part about RFB has to be the hug between Maggie and Pubert. It was a nice brother-sister moment, IMO.

Overall, this is a good addition to TBOM even though I like Metamorpho Sis better.