The Buzz on Maggie

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

gideonbernstein

The Buzz on Maggie Fan Reviews (89)

• Please pass me the fly swatter

Now this was a lame idea for a show: flies living in a dump or trash heap living like everyday people. Hardly anything was funny in this show, the characters weren't that interesting or special, and the stories were usually dull. I wouldn't recommend this show. Seriously was American Dragon cancelled for this? Big mistake Disney Channel. It deserved to be cancelled and forgotten. No wonder Disney Channel has gotten so bad; they cancel great and promising shows for some half baked ones. While this show isn't the worst it is far from the best and close to the worst shows made.
  • Despite The Negative Buzz, This Is A Good Show

This was another show that I was heavily obsessed with when it premiered. Does it carry that same quality that I thought it did when it premiered? Well, sort of. Much more so than other cartoons. Is it anything innovative or original to animation? No. But nevertheless, I do enjoy the voice acting and the art design, and even the characters are pretty well executed. I actually cared for Maggie in this show because her character is not a condescending jerk like I found Jenny from Teenage Robot to be. Maggie actually cares for her family despite wanting to be a rebel, and her voice is not too annoying. Even though the plot of the series is unoriginal and has been done before, it's still slightly above decent, that is, for a show that got canned after one season due to Disney not liking the animation direction. That's a stupid reason for something to get cancelled, but I don't really care about how many episodes a show has unless the show is executed well. The Buzz On Maggie gets a warm recommendation from me.

• Can somebody hand me a fly swatter?

From the moment I saw this show, I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere and had no future. The Buzz on Maggie follows the misadventures of Maggie Pesky, a fly, as she tries to live a normal teenage life and be cool. The story itself is just unoriginal and trust me when I say that that's the least of this show's problems. The characters all suck in this show. No one is given development at all and everyone is stereotypical. The older brother (can't remember name) is generic jock and jerk to younger siblings. Maggie herself is flat and shallower than a puddle of water. Pubert is annoying little brother. The parents are idiots and way too protective. The list goes on. As for the stories, they are all bland. One example is Maggie going to see an R-rated movie and being scared, or Maggie going with the in crowd and being popular and abandoning her best friend and feeling bad about it. Nothing is new to this show and nothing is original. The artwork is OK in this show, but nothing special, but I did find the character designs to be decent and the sets were pretty good. The animation is also OK, but it does get stiff once in a while. There was never a laugh to be found in this show. I never smiled, smirked, or even give a weak chuckle to the humor this show was attempting to bring. The Buzz on Maggie is just another bad teen show that never stood a chance, and the only redeeming value was that it got canceled in a year. Ironically, when I saw the intro to this show, the first thing it showed was a dump. That's where this show should have stayed, in the dump, not be brought on TV. I do apologize in advance to those who like this show, but for everyone else make like a fly and fly away from this show and never look back on it.
  • I know no one will read this - but it had to be said...

This show has to be a huge-as-all-get-out low for cartoons made by Disney... This also has to be what could be possibly the worst thing made by Disney's TV animation unit, if not (one of) the worst Western cartoon(s) I have ever seen.

It's haunted me for 7 years now. I hate it that much.

I know shows like Kick Buttowski, T.U.F.F. Puppy, and Jimmy Two-Shoes (to name examples of shows I actually like that are unfortunately heavily flawed BTW, nonetheless) get their fair share of (usually deserved when they do something wrong, but not always) flack - but trust me... THIS IS JUST...FAIL!

I mean, if it's not the premise being trashy, stupid, and insulting to the core audience (Teen angst/comedy/drama... lived through something that dies faster than humans on a daily basis like insects in a garbage heap facility?! WTF!), it's other things. But where do I even begin?

Despite advertising/publicity, which there was barely any of either (due to Disney knowing this showing was ironically what the setting for this noise was), it's not a teen angst/drama/comedy, nor does it work as one. There's no humor. There's no plotting. There's no effort to tell a coherent story or give us reason to relate to or like the characters therein. Stuff just happens in this show to advance BS/Potty humor. And seeing as it's just that (BS/Potty humor), this makes it badly written, forced, and insulting to the very viewers this show is trying to reach out to. No one deserves this, especially not kids (who we know can handle this shit and are much smarter/resourceful than what most American (And Canadian) adults are leading themselves to stupidly/insultingly think...

These failings are only intensified by the main characters, especially our titular one here, Maggie. Her character is terribly written. She is obnoxious, shallow, disrespectful, and a jerk to everyone who actually cares about her. Our main protagonist, everyone!

And don't get me started on how useless everyone else is to talk about. In fact I hate them so much, their names aren't worth knowing or remembering:

The parents of Maggie: Your basic example of why I hate Far-Right Wing/Highly Conservative American parents! Overprotective, out of touch with the real world, and no understanding of how to let their kids grow proper, nor discipline them proper when they know they're kids are wrong.

The Big Brother: Your typical jock/bully-level a-hole. Gets more love and attention than deserved for being good at BS that won't matter in any other profession...

The Little Brother: Probably the only character I like, but only because I felt sorry for him. He's treated like tras (the setting, ironically, where this show should have STAYED, BTW) by everyone and never given a chance to shine or develop to make this show remotely worth anyone's time. A pity, really. He was, once again, the only character I felt sorry for. Then again, his voice actor sucked like everyone, so whatever!

The Friends and Best Friends/Classmates of Maggie : All stuck in equally bland/forgettable or lesser parts. Nothing to say beyond that.

The antagonists: Name them, know them, a\or see them - they all suck. But not in a way you'd expect, either. Which brings up my next point...

Somehow, and almost always, Maggie loses or suffers - whether deserved (which is almost always, seeing as she's so unlikable/unrelatable) or not (when she actually does something to make here seem likable or develop her character for the better). I hate shows that do this noise to their characters UNLESS DESERVED: The antagonists rarely get any comeuppance for making our so-called protagonist feel like trash when she actually does something right. At the same time, this makes Maggie too pathetic to root for or give a damn about.

Rarely does Maggie win in spades - when she does win or do the right thing, she always loses in one way or another (or worse, in more ways than one)! This is a major failing for this show beside the fact that Maggie is unlikable/unrelatable.

Even when the antagonists do get their comeuppance or are defeated effectively, Maggie gets it worse. Every Episode is like this!

And the writing (which is unoriginal, filled with BS/Potty-level jokes, and unnecessary cliches) reeks of after-school special/PSA-level BS, just to help this show fail all around at the end of the day.

I'm sorry - I'll stick with Regular Show if I want to see that, thank you very much. Why? Because at least the antagonists in that show (almost) always GET THEIR COMEUPPANCE OR GET DEFEATED WHEN DESERVED (and not always just by our main protagonists for that show, which makes it even better!").

TL;DR - Here's the real sinker for this show: Disney really thought they could replace Kim Possible (one of Disney's all time best TV-animation series efforts, BTW) with THIS. This cheaply/ugly, Flash (misutilized)- animated, half-baked excuse for 21 (2-segment) episodes of poorly written PSAs I could get off of Local TV for nothing lost (nor gained, because who listens to PSAs, anyway?). How foolish Disney was ( and still unfortunately, is!)!!

What am I saying Basically? This show is an absolute disgrace. Those who made it should be totally ashamed of themselves, just as I am for having watched it...

The fact that I've been haunted by this for 7 years fills me with violent rage knowing that Dave Polsky (the a-hole behind it) got away with creating and staffing this BS (and certain episodes of MLP:FiM, which just like Regular Show, is of a lot more fun/entertaining/heartwarming to watch, BTW)!

Then again, the opening theme and setting were proof the only good thing about this show is that it was cancelled (After 21 full episodes, and it should not have even lasted even a fifth if 21 episodes (about 4 or 5 for the slow-witted) that long IMHO) with an unsatisfying, middle-finger-to-the-audience type of ending.

I hope I never meet him armed and thinking about this noise, that's for sure...

And me not cussing this noise out as much I'd love to... This is me being nice about it. This show deserves far worse than what I'm giving it here!

0.5 out of 10.

Peace.
  • deserved to be canceled

I only saw a few episodes, but this show was dreadful. I found very little things funny and the characters were all dumb and irritating, I thought. I honestly am glad this show ended when it did, and it only lasted 22 episodes or something like that. I thin kit deserved that, it wasn't even remotely watchable, to me at least. My overall grade for this series is an F, I can't think of one redeeming feature to this show at all, which is kinda sad if you think about it. Sorry to those who do in fact like it.
  • A decent show that could've been longer.... And I'm not kidding with this, I liked that show. Well, at least buzz on maggie did a hell lot better than atomic betty(see all of my tv reviews)

Quick Review

Art 9/10 - Amazing design

Animation 8.5/10 - Pretty good; Little flaws, though

Plot - 6.5/10 - Not that understanding, but still cool.
    It's sad that disney cancelled buzz on maggie! WHY?!

Character 7/10 - Due to short 22 episodes and possibly no third season, most of the character aren't that known. Other then that, it's disney.

Voice-acting and dialogue 10/10 - Great! Don't be afraid to watch the show! I have watched it.

Music 9.5/10 - Very great

Bottom line 7/10 - For people that think this show is girly and stupid, you're either retarded or a sexist. I am a guy that watched the show when I was 10 years old or 11....anyways, why do buzz on maggie was cancelled?! It was an awsome show, and stop dumping on this! Possibly the devlopers either ran out of ideas or are sexist because of low ratings. Guys can watch this show too. Come on! Get rocking!
  • Fair, it could have been better.

Okay, I'm going to do the unthinkable here and defend this show. The show was okay, but it could have gone somewhere. The fly idea was good, the plot needed work. Lots of work. It could have worked out as a scientific show, the artwork looked like it would come out of one, and so did the voices. The background could have been used as a school-video type documentary setting, with the trash and everything used as emphasis to the topic. The humor, on the other hand, could focus less on the gross, more on the flies themselves and their lifestyles.

I like this show, but--really, it needs a little more love. Don't send it to the swatter just yet...
  • I want 30 minutes of my life back, take my advice if you want to watch a flash cartoon watch "Happy Tree Friends", not this crap [because Happy Tree Friends has blood & Gore]

1.5
    What was disney thinking!!! even "Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Inland" is better than this Gargbe' I compare this to "Sagwa" both shows sucks, so take my advice if you want to watch a flash cartoon watch "Happy Tree Friends", not this crap [because Happy Tree Friends has blood & Gore]
  • :(

6.2
    This show was okay, but it would not be a good influence for little kids. It's basicly about a fly named Maggie who tries to con and scheme her way into getting or getting out of something. At the end, she's more miserable than she once was. Okay, first of all, she always got the short end of the stick. I know it was her own fault, but she should of won once. Also, this show had hardly any humor. Also everytime something unfair happened to Maggie (her room getting destroyed, her jerk brother taking over her hangout and convincing her parents to go where he wants to go) I just wanted to shout "That is so fricken unfair!" What happened to the quality Disney shows like Recess and The Weekenders that had humor and good morals? All I have to say is that after this show aired, poor Walt Disney was rolling in his grave. God bless you Walt, and we hope you forgive us for all the crap we put on the air with your good name.
  • Okay, please tell me why so many people hate this show.

Seriously...why? Is it because it's about a fly? (Hey, that rhymed.) Well, think of the movies "A Bug's Life" and "Bee Movie." Those movies are about all sorts of bugs and stuff, and lots of people loved those movies. However, lots of people HATE this show. So, because something has a weird plot, you're just going to immediately say it's stupid and horrible? Maybe if you actually WATCHED the show, and you thought it was awful, I would understand that more. Anyway, I like this show because it's creative and different- not the same old stupid plots every time. It's funny and random, and the animation is REALLY cute. And it made me like flies a little bit more, lol. Disney was genius for making this show, and stinkin' IDIOTS for canceling it and replacing it with Recess. Pfft. Anyway, I love this show, and think it should come back. .:The End:.
  • I'm really sorry fans, but I just can't stand this show at all!

2.5
    First of all, the plot for this show seemed really stupid, in my opinion. Every day adventures about a bug? Are you kidding me? Well the plot wasn't really what bothered me so much. I mean, a lot of shows out there have retarded plots, but they turn out to be a really great show. But it was more of the content in the show that made me hate it. You see, there was a major lack of comedy in this series, but when there was, it was always about Maggie getting hurt in one way or another. In almost all of the episodes it was about something horrible that happened to her. In most cases, she deserved it cause she was usually the one who got into trouble. But in episodes were she's trying to do the right thing, such as stopping that racoon from destroying the town, something bad always happened to her. I always felt so sorry for Maggie. She always got stuck with the bad luck, and I hate shows that do that! OK, so once again I don't mean to insult anyone who likes this show who reads this review, but I just hate this show with passion!
  • Good cartoon

I gave this a ten because i don't rate shows against EVERY show of all time, but against the shows that are screening when it is. TBOM is a good show relative to about 80 percent of what was on tv in 2005-06. The premise, about a twelve year old fly girl who is individualistic, though in a positive rather than Darian manner, is fine. The plots are allright, the script is good, and it is well made. The opening sequence/end credits are fine. The only real problem i have is with the repetitive nature of the plots which can make it more boring than say Phineas and Ferb, and the infernally obvious moral message Replacements-esque which is barely buried. All in all a good show, but not nearly as good as Phineas and Ferb or Kim Possible.
  • A plotless show

I dont really get this show. i mean like seriously, i thought Maggie was a fly who wants to discover her dreams to be a guitarist or something. but the show basically had nothing to do with that. her everyday life doesnt affect her dream or whatever. i rarely saw any episode about her fufilling her dream

The characters. well, i like all except Maggie, i really do. Maggie's just an annoying whiner the rest were pretty ok. in short, im glad this show didnt last long. it was pretty much of a waste of space on television.

But the good thing about this show was that The theme song ROCKED!
  • Overall, it was a good premise, but it could've been so much better.

5.5
    Personally, I don't dislike this show. It had a good concept and (for the most part) a good cast of characters, but there was just so much untapped potential in this that could've made this such a success. Much of the writing seemed to opt more for gross-out humor instead of witty writing; even though eps were somewhat witty, most of the jokes fell flat. The visual look of the show was cool, but they could've used less trash. (I'm speaking in literal terms here--garbage was everywhere; even though this show was about insects, it could've used some literal cleaning up.)

What I loved the most about the show, though, were two things: Jessica Di Cicco's voice acting (she was Maggie, and I have to say she did a wonderful job in bringing out her character) and the theme song ("Just the Way I Am"
    by Skye Sweetnam; it's hook--"I'm strange and I like it, that's just the way I am"--is pretty much the story of my life). That's what kept me watching. And it helped me to somewhat overlook some of the worse elements of some episodes. Some episodes I just couldn't watch, though...I just can't bear to describe it.

Overall, it was a somewhat good show, it just needed some better writing and better plots. It could've been so much better, but it just fell kinda flat. It's premise was so good, but it just didn't live up to what it could've been.
  • The intro song for this show rocked!

This show was another one that at least a fair percentage of people like this show, but was a TV show that was hardly given a chance seeing as it only got one season. It shocks me that this show AND Brandy and Mr. Whiskers were quickly canceled and were bumped to a point where they are hardly seen anymore, unless i am mistaken and both of these shows actually got taken off the air completely. but to me i am seeing a problem in Disney Channel, as it took off two pretty good animated shows to make room for more live-action shows. And some of them are mediocre at best in my opinion, one example is As The Bell Rings, it is clearly low budget as the actors look to have no experience at all and it also looks as if they're TOLD to act fake for some far'fetched reason. And then you have a boring live-action show where i have no interest in it at all called Living Life with Derek. I am just confused with some of what has been going on in Disney Channel. But please, no one take this the wrong way, as i respect all actors and i like Disney Channel, and i loved some of Disney Channel's good old Cartoons like this one i am reviewing right now for example. I am just disappointed in these changes Disney Channel is making, in my opinion, the TV station is just choosing some wrong directions with new Animated shows setting not exactly a good example and more live-action shows that are at rock bottom in entertainment, everybody may not agree with me here and i respect that, but this is the way it is with me in my eyes. Now back to the show i am reviewing here, i found this to be an interesting show, even though it was based on flies, i still think good characters with good voice actors wre chosen for it. And i always loved to see Maggie! I also am a fan with exotic colored hair like hers, which is pink! This show also had a good theme for a show based on flies seeing as flies are attracted to trash like old milk cartons (which Maggie and her family live in.) So this show will be missed by me and other people who like this show. Have a great day everybody. Maggie rocks!
  • Absolutely my favorite show.

The Buzz on Maggie is a show about a teenage fly named Maggie. She's selfish almost all the time, but in the end of the episodes, she learns her lesson. It is very bad that Disney cancelled this series after just one season. I think it's most that many doesn't like this kind of series.

But I think this is wonderful, and I want more seasons than just one. Some of the episodes is kind of boring actually. But I like the most of them. It's bad that the series sends on 4.00 a.m. in the US. Where I live, it's sends 9.35 p.m. at the weekends. Much better to watch on that time, instand of in the middle of the night.

My favorite character is Rayna. She's a very good friend, although Maggie is a bit selfish most of the time.
  • This show is not bad as everyone says. Okay, so it's not exactly good, but whatever.

Okay, so this show seems to be fairly unpopular. I've noticed that there is quite a lot of bad reviews for it. I find that to be understandable. There are plenty of cartoons that come to mind that are way better. However, this show is actually better than a majority of the other Disney Channel shows I've seen. It's a lot better than The Suite Life or Hannah Montana so I find it funny how it's being given more cack than they are. At least I could actually bare sitting through this show when I used to watch the Disney Channel with my sister.
  • Pretty good show, but a little weird....

The Buzz on Maggie was a pretty cool show, and if you stay up long enough, it still is! For those of you who know what this show is about, I won't explain it, but it was pretty creative. I know they're flys, but still, their taste is sorta, well, gross. Anyway, I like this show for the characters. They're colorful, and fluid, yet not realistic, but the non-realistic animation makes their movements fluid and colorful. Then there's the theme song, I can relate to the theme song. It's basically me, which is one of the main reasons I like this show; I can relate! Even though it's about flys... -_-' anyway, this show was great.
  • Like it but short...

I like this show because I like it but I do not know why but the problem is it is too short I think it has only 1 or 2 season(s).If they have made this show a little bit longer.I think it is a great show It is funny but I think it is a little copycat???But I also love it and thank disney channel fo making this show and I also like the games in tv.disneychannel.go.com.It is I think hard but in the first level it is easy.If disney channel sees this I wish you can make Buzz on Maggie little bit longer so disney channel can you take my opinion???hahahaha....Thought it was a longer show before it premiered.
  • No offense to anyone out there who likes this show, I just don't like it.

1.1
    The Buzz on Maggie is about a fly named Maggie, and it goes on to tell about her wild adventures. OK, first of all, the idea for this show, at least in my opinion, was not too good. I mean, adventures about a fly? 'Nough said right then and there. Secondly, there was hardly any humor and if there was, it would be something bad happening to Maggie. Third, she always got the bad luck. Every time her brothers did something bad to her, she would get punnished for her brothers. Another time is when something bad is going on, like when that racoon destroyed her new room, all the bad stuff happens to her. Her room was the only one who got destroyed. Sometimes, I just wanted to pull my hair out and yell, "THAT IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!" I felt bad for Maggie most of the time. Again, I mean this in no offense to any fans out there. I am simply stating my opinion for this show, and I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
  • Another great Disney cartoon that went the same way Brandy & Mr.Whiskers did.

Again, i'm not happy with Disney. ANOTHER good cartoon, and they killed it! Again! This show was really creative, really funny, really nice....and they just HAD to cancel it. This show and Brandy & Mr.Whiskers are the only Disney cartoons that i have ever liked. But then, maybe the only things that the people in Disney are good at are these: Cancelling good cartoons, creating live action shows, and generating a whole new breed of youngsters called teenyboppers. And again, this show would have survived for maybe more than two years on Cartoon Network. This show was so unique - using the insect world and all. The dialogue was funny too. This cartoon does have the feel of a Cartoon Network show - witty, creative, fun, etc. Which is why i now spend all, if not most, of my time on just one channel: Cartoon Network. That's where true animation, true humour, true fun, just TRUE cartoons come from! That's where they ARE, where they belong! Disney just HAS to make all of its current cartoons be so much like the real world, just because they're so heavily into live-action stuff. The cartoons have no Disney "magic" at all! It's like the imagination's not there. The only imagination found was in this show, and also in Brandy & Mr.Whiskers. But sadly, this show is gone. Gone to make way for the "teenybopper" cell, it's nucleus filled with poppy, shallow, and moronically upbeat people who are a bunch of bald-faced liars. So it's official. Disney lost their best cartoons, and we mourn. Not so much for the loss of those cartoons, but for the stupidity of the people who cancelled it, killing an excellent cure that they thought was a costly cancer. The excellent cure that is The Buzz On Maggie.
  • I'm not trying to insult anyone, I just can't stand this show

When pariody jokes get really easy to do, a show like this had better make sure it has something extra. When that something extra is insect versions of political figures making jokes about the future they don't have yet, it's just plain nonsense. Catscratch and Kirby: Right back at Ya! are done well but Catscratch is on mostly. There's also Eugene & Whendall who has hatetraed on Maggie for some reason and Maggie isn't really that similar to Spongebob Squrpants at all. The democratic characters rarely give their names so it's a mystery as to who could be who aside from Jeff Bennett and Jess Harnell.

The episodes have coherent stories but that's not nearly enough to keep this from sinking. In a word: I very sorry, but it's true in mine.
  • Not trying to bash anyone,but.....

3.2
    What was so great about this show? I watched that one episode where Maggie was looking after some cocoon,I didn't find anything funny about this show at all.It just looks like every other "She's Just Like You" show,only this time it's about flies.That's sooo intresting.I seriously don't see what's so original or funny about this show,it may have some fans at least,but it doesn't do anythinf for me,it uses a pretty basic flash animation style,it's just trying to go back to the days of the Pixar CGI film "A Bug's Lfe" but often falls flat on it's face doing so.Maggie's the only character who actually gets character development,every other character is probably lucky to ever get a supporting role.That's not how you develop a character.So I may not enjoy it,I'm not trying to bash anyone,but it is not my perverbial cup of tea,that's all
  • Why did this show have to end so early?

When I saw all the ads for this show, I thought it was gonna be good and I decided to give it a shot a few months after it aired because I thought it was so popular. And one look at Maggie and I realize, she looks kinda like Jenny from "My Life as a Teenage Robot", another one of my favorite cartoons. I LOVE IT! Then, when I wanted to find out more about this show, there's more similarities between this and "MLaaTR". Cree Summer, Candi Milo and Tara Strong have all been in both shows. Even Rayna (my fave character) sounds like Tiff! But now, when I watch TBOM, I don't just think about MLaaTR anymore. I've also noticed that Maggie is kinda like Drake from "Drake and Josh". And personally, I think her mom is HOT! (no comment, please) And one more thing, I have these cartoons that I watch because a certain character is cute, but this is actually a rare show where I think pretty much EVERYBODY is cute. I thought it was a great show, it's too bad the ratings caused it to end early. Nobody even gave it a chance to do better the second season, which I would've loved to watch. Overall, I think this was, in my words, the greatest cartoon ever made. 10/10.
  • Now this is a show that had potential!

This show was awesome! I watched the premiere two years ago and I wasn't really sure about it at first. Then as I watched more episodes, I immediately loved it! It's too bad it got cancelled 16 months ago. I'm gonna miss this show! I think this show is underappreciated and it deserves a second season! Like I said before it had potential! I even get up VERY early in the morning (around 4:00 a.m.) to watch it!! Hopefully, if we send enough e-mails and letters to Disney Channel, they can change their minds about cancelling this show and they can come out with a new season!
  • A show that may be missed... maybe...

6.9
    The Buzz on Maggie was a show I kinda assumed wouldn't last long. I thought the show was a show that was kinda jumped over, because people saw a fly with a guitar and thought, "Ok I'm so not watching that." I was also surprised that the show was canceled so soon. I honestly think that given a couple more episodes more people would have started watching the show. The show was scripted ok. It lacked wonderful episodes that everyone talked about, and stuck with more average episodes, so the show didn't really jump out. Then there was the fact Maggie was a fly, which again people didn't want to see an average show about a fly. Bottom line I think this show probably dug its own grave.
  • okay I liked this show.

I know everybody (well alot of people) didn't like the show but I did! I thought it was cool! The show is set around Maggie Pesky a fly and her family. Maggie is kinda this punk-ish girl who loves rock and roll and then she has best friend named Rayna who was the same way. Her little brother Pupert was this little wimpy kid and her bro Aldren was a big jock, she also had two loving parents and a baby sister. I thought this show was actually interesting not the best but still pretty neat. Overall I would give it a B.
  • I agree with Millionaireman6 on this one.

Why did The Buzz on Maggie have to end this early? Low ratings? I really don't know why it wouldn't last another season. Because it was such a great show while it lasted! Well, sure, it was like all the other teen and preteen shows out there, about a person or a group of people who go to school, have a normal life, etc., but this, to me, took it to some whole new level. And it might have some gross-out humor, for example, Pubert, or whatever his name is, is probably linked to puberty, and they live in a milk carton, but other than that, it shouldn't have lasted short! I wish it could get another season, because it was funny, though!! Darn. Well, it was great while it lasted, and you can't even see it in daylight anymore, now it comes on at 4 AM or so. I don't care if I'm one of the only people that like this show, but I'm going to miss it!!
  • 4kids's verson of Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Inland

Worst Disney showever & dub by 4kids enteraiment. I have no Idea why but this show remind me of coconut fred but I like fred better

Maggie=Fred
    Pubert=Bingo
    The dumb-Beetles=the babanas
    Mr. Bug-spit=Wegie

Overall this is the worst thing dub by 4kids entaiment since CatDog
    [first we had Weekenders, & Baby Looney Tune, Than we had CatDog & than this, now we have The Winx Club, & Chaodtic]
    a void this if you like good 4kids dubs like "Sonic X' or Viewitful Joe".
  • The buzz on Maggie was really cool, I miss it so much!

4.3
    The buzz on Maggie was really ok, I kinda miss it! The episode I remember the most is a Halloween one. Maggie was a regular teenage fly that had to put up with many of the things that human teens put up with. A anoying big brother, an anoyying little brother, a cute little sister that gets on her nerves and a mom and dad that bug her, but she loves them any way! Even though I miss Maggie, the thing, or person, I miss the most was her best friend. She was cool. But then again this was just another, "she's just like you!!" tv show.
< 1 2 3