The Buzz on Maggie

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

gideonbernstein

The Buzz on Maggie Fan Reviews (88)

• Why did this show have to end so early?

When I saw all the ads for this show, I thought it was gonna be good and I decided to give it a shot a few months after it aired because I thought it was so popular. And one look at Maggie and I realize, she looks kinda like Jenny from "My Life as a Teenage Robot", another one of my favorite cartoons. I LOVE IT! Then, when I wanted to find out more about this show, there's more similarities between this and "MLaaTR". Cree Summer, Candi Milo and Tara Strong have all been in both shows. Even Rayna (my fave character) sounds like Tiff! But now, when I watch TBOM, I don't just think about MLaaTR anymore. I've also noticed that Maggie is kinda like Drake from "Drake and Josh". And personally, I think her mom is HOT! (no comment, please) And one more thing, I have these cartoons that I watch because a certain character is cute, but this is actually a rare show where I think pretty much EVERYBODY is cute. I thought it was a great show, it's too bad the ratings caused it to end early. Nobody even gave it a chance to do better the second season, which I would've loved to watch. Overall, I think this was, in my words, the greatest cartoon ever made. 10/10.