The Buzz on Maggie

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

gideonbernstein

The Buzz on Maggie Fan Reviews (89)

• Despite The Negative Buzz, This Is A Good Show

This was another show that I was heavily obsessed with when it premiered. Does it carry that same quality that I thought it did when it premiered? Well, sort of. Much more so than other cartoons. Is it anything innovative or original to animation? No. But nevertheless, I do enjoy the voice acting and the art design, and even the characters are pretty well executed. I actually cared for Maggie in this show because her character is not a condescending jerk like I found Jenny from Teenage Robot to be. Maggie actually cares for her family despite wanting to be a rebel, and her voice is not too annoying. Even though the plot of the series is unoriginal and has been done before, it's still slightly above decent, that is, for a show that got canned after one season due to Disney not liking the animation direction. That's a stupid reason for something to get cancelled, but I don't really care about how many episodes a show has unless the show is executed well. The Buzz On Maggie gets a warm recommendation from me.