The Cape

NBC (ended 2011)

Gislef

The Cape Fan Reviews (29)

7.6
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was just on Netflix watching "The Cape" after playing DC on PS3 (btw I think DC blows when it comes to Marvel anyway because Marvel is just good like that with Hellboy & Ultraviolet, etc. on their side) & after 5 episodes, the first five, I had to get some sleep which it was 2 am in the morning & didn't get to sleep untill 4 am (3 & a half hours of sleep) just action pack heroes stuck in my head with all the suspense & envying. When I got up & went to work, my boss called me in & asked me why I looked like fecal-matter. I told him about the episodes I had been watching & ever since I have been telling people at my work, which is the Indianapolis International Airport, to watch this show on Netflix called "The Cape". Which they're going to be disappointed that there's no real ending & my boss maybe angry at me for coming to work again the day after still looking the way I do since its late again (& yes, it was this morning I got yelled at haha very funny) & because he will only see 10/13 eps.