The Carrie Diaries

Season 2 Episode 2

Express Yourself

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 01, 2013 on The CW
Episode Discussion (10)
it's not letting me watch it and I'm desperate !!
Im so happy I found TV.com! Been looking all over the place for season 2 because Neflix didn't have it! Wish I could tell TV.com how happy I am!
Mine is not letting me watch this and I really need to see it and I just finished watching all of season 1 on netflix
I like how this show is becoming a stand alone show without even needing Sex and the City. Even though this IS a prequel to that show for people that have never seen Sex and the City it is still a really fun 80s themed drama/comedy all by itself. The cast all plays of each other famously as well. Keep it going!
Samantha is great ! May I dare say even more awesome than the adult Samantha ! Walking nude around the house and being a phone sex operator ! It is so funny she even tries to teach Mouse. She showed her caring side by taking care of the others while they were sick. She even had a romp with Howard Stern ! Wow !

At least she claim it happened.

This season started with 2 great episodes and I am loving it even more than last season.

Slight bummer is CW official website is not listing the tunes for each episode anymore like they did last season. One of the perks of watching the show at least for me was identifying each 80's tune and checking them on the website to see if I am correct. Now that is gone. I am going to start a discussion here to see if you guys can help me identify the tunes !
I already love the show andd with the addition of Sam I kinda love it even more!!! The show is funny, different and is in the 80's, do I need to say more?? It's awesome!!

This episode was great!! The scene with Sebastian was needed!! But I won't enjoy if we don't get to see him anymore!! He's far to cute to leave the show hahaha
"You are Carrie Bradshaw, and you do not take crap from any man!"...Shame she never learnt that lesson.

I loved this episode, there were loads of lovely moments between Sam ans Carrie than you can see building up to the close friends that we know they become.
I really enjoyed this episode.I'm becoming a fan of the show,it's really good.
Sunday