The Chelsea Handler Show

E! (ended 2006)

MistaC87

The Chelsea Handler Show Fan Reviews (10)

7.9
  • Classless Handler

I really don't get her humor. The only thing I like about her show is some of the comedians on panel. Chelsea is a boring drunk, she's rude and racist. Her "I don't give a fu*k" attitude is getting really old. And we get it already, YOU LIKE BLACK MEN. Is it necessary to insult other male ethnicities in the process of letting us know you prefer black men. Classless.
  • White rapper!

Chelsea,

Redeem yourself. Eminem might be the best known white rapper but catch up. Check out Watsky. He's very cool. love your show.

• I dont like the show at all

0.5
    I dont like Chelsie, I just think she is an unhappy person and she just reads and thinks she is so cool. The after lately sow is worst.
  • Not at all funny.

I really don't like Chelsea Handler as a comedian or as a person. I guess it's all a matter of opinion. To me, she is just not funny and is really rude in terms of her act. Her comedy is disrespectful towards races and people in general. There's good comedy, bad comedy, and then her comedy. Every time I see her, she is either blasting some race or ethnicity, or making jokes about people with disabilities. How is any of that funny? It just makes me sick that I turn the channel any time I see her. Overall, this show is terrible. Thank you.
  • "Fantasic"

I think Chelsea Lately is a great show.
    I can't help but laugh the whole entire time. She's just completely hilarious. I love how she makes fun of everyone. Everything she say's is so true about people and how they act but she makes it so funny. I think that if anyone has a problem with Chelea Handler and what she says then they don't know what comedy is or even understand it because she's definately one defintion of comedy. Chelsea Handler is a very talented comedian. She's beautiful, and hilarious. I think if anyone thinks that woman aren't really that funny, they're wrong. She puts a whole new perspective on that view.
  • Chelsea Handler,best known from Girls Behaving Badly and from her various comments on E! specials,has her own tv show which consists of sketches and her views on just about everything.

The Chelsea Handler Show is a funny show. I mean,this show is funny. It has a funny hostess (Chelsea Handler),it has funny bits and it has funny lines and it just is overall pretty darn funny.
    I like the elderly sketches (and months earlier,when I oriignally wrote this review,I bashed the old people sketches,but they actually are laugh-out-loud funny,and this is thanks to the reruns and thanks to the fact that they're on) and I like the "Dinner for Five" sketches that make fun of various celebrities and I like the sketches that show people that were famous back in the '70's (now,those are pretty funny) and I like Chelsea Handler. I really,truly,honestly do. I like some of her Internet clips too (including this "Shake" one where these guys like spilled shakes on these people,I laughed so hard at that) and this one where these guys were trying to scare a bunch of people by doing very "sudden" things. Would I recommend this show? Yes. Why? It's funny! And,a lot of people already seem to like the show. So,overall,I recommend this pretty funny little show on E! to anyone who has a sense of humor. A good one,at that.
  • This is a great show.

This show is so funny. The first time I watched it I couldn't stop laughing. I can't wait to see some more episodes. I hope this show keeps going for at least 2 more seasons. It's so funny. Chelsea is a great host and should have more shows or be in movies. I hope this show lasts a long time because it is very entertaining. I hope they make more episodes. It's very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very funny.
  • the chelsea handler show ROCKS!!!!

i love the chelsea handler show it is sooooo hilarious!!! I can't ever stop laughing when I'm watching it.. E! has a good show going here and i hope it stays on for a long time. so, basically, i f you want to lauch your ass off for an hour and a half, tune into the chelsea handler show every friday night at 10:30, it's truly AMAZING!
  • The every mans kind of humor. Chelsea Handler can make any real person laugh for a full 30 min.. She makes fun of her self, her network, dating and anything else she can think of.

The Chelsea Handler Show puts E! back on the Fri. night map after you watch Monk on USA turn on E! for even more laughs. Ms. Handler is the woman all men hope live next door. She is real and down to earth. She will make fun of any thing and every thing even her self.
  • Great Show!

I love the Chelsea Handler show! It's really funny, and I love the way Chelsea just stands up there and makes fun of herself-- and of course everyone else. I love this show, and I can not wait for every friday when there's a new episode. It's one of the only shows that I actually laugh at. So, if you're getting sick of watching the same old shows, and you want to find something new, I would definatly recommend the Chelsea Handler show. On the show, she does things from going to a recording studio, to Chaporoning for two 11 year olds on a blind date. Definatly check it out!