The Chew

Weekdays 1:00 PM on ABC Premiered Sep 26, 2011 In Season

The Chew Fan Reviews page 8 of 13

6.6
  • 3 G's

Great show, great people, great food. I love this show. I started watching this show originally because Michael Symon was on it and he is my most fav chef. I first saw Michael when he was on The Next Iron Chef and not only does he have a great personality, but I have tried some of his food and it is totally awesome. Now I am in love with the show. Today I am watching Win a Dream Date with Michael Symon and am wondering why not do the same thing for the people in TV Land including those in Canada. Nothing would compare to going to a market with Michael and getting tips from him. Keep up the good work on the show everyone. Doing a great job.
  • I LOVE THE CHEW

This is one of the best food television shows to date. There's laughter food and they are like a family. I love this show!

• DIVA QUEEN

4.5
    This show is NOT all about Clinton Kelly - his recent bitchy gay meltdown was a total turnoff for me. I love the show, but am getting weary of Clinton and Mario's superiority attitudes~
  • Look a like

Watched the show the other day that matched each person up with a celebrity and I have to say, I think Daphne really looks enough like Brooke D'Orsay from Royal Pains, (which I might add is probably the cleanest show on TV right now) to be related, is it possible??
  • Love the chew

I love the fact that anything can happen on this show. not to mention the outstanding receipes and food. I believe this show has a great cast and everyone is fun. I love Carla, and everyone else, You all should stay!!!!
  • The chew

Carla Hall has to go!!!
  • THE CHEW Family!

I love watching you all! You are truly a talented, sweet, professional, FUN LOVING family. I have not only giggles a lot but LEARNED much about different recipes that are yummy and healthy! I was born in Chicago of Italian, German, French doctor Dad and nurse Mom all lovers of cooking and food.

I am a retiree from NASA/JPL, a sub teacher now who loves to cook healthy, tasty food. Also am into the arts and metaphysics all that to say I come from a sinsere appreciative place. Love you all and pray that you all get a hugh award for all your wonderfulness! MarLou Gaudet, marlouinsearch2@yahoo.com Lancaster CA 93536 Blessings to all!
  • low carb

First of all I want to say I love Michael. He can cook for me any time. I have to be on a low carb diet. I would love to see a show on low carb recipes. I also wish that the recipes you have online would show how much cal, fat and carbs. the have.
  • hygene

Enjoy the show but appaled by the lack of cleanliness. Mario wipes his hands, mouth, and counter top with the same cooking/kitchen cloth. Totally uses it as a napkin and then wipes caounter en plates with it! Double dips when tasting..... really ruins the show for me.......
  • Ego's

I started out liking the Chew only because of its diversity. The variety of personalities is what makes it a good show. everyone brings something different to the table. Mario however does't seem to be able to respect Carla even though she is not the only one on the show who is not not a trained chef. Carla contributes very sound ideas for the cooking, and brings some frivolity to the so called serious & formal uppity Mr. Batalie. Anytime Carla tries to contribute anything, Mr Batale is in a state of upset he can barely hide. Mr. Batale remember those 2shows you had, which were canceled.. You seem to accept Daphne Oz, barley accept Michael Simon even though he's constantly, praising your prowess as a chef. This is a shared endeavor. Take a moment to think about it, your in America, all types of cuisine and people not just Italian. We like diversity!
  • All shows

I cannot wait for each show!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Chew!!!! Planning a trip to NY in Jan or Feb...hope to get tickets!!!!!
  • love, love, love

i love this show everyone seems to get along so well. Even though im not a big fan of cooking they make me want to cook more.
  • The Chew Elmo Episode

I Love , Love Love the Chew Best Show Ever with Elmo!!! LOL!!!
  • happy birthday

i just want to say happy birthday to Mario and Micheal have a great day filled with everything ur stomachs desire ;) much love" btw i'm lovin the birthday comedy/tip bit!! lmao
  • Wine Carrier

I would like to know where you bought the wine carrier that was in the basket --- you said it costed about 15.00 and I would love to get some for my friends and family. Thank you

• Birthdays

I just want to take the time to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mario and Michael. My birthday is Sept. 12th and my hubby is Sept 17th. It's so nice to see we are in the same boat. T^he Love of Cooking. You go boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Cwew

I can't stand this show and change the chanel soon as it comes on. What a waste of time for ABC
  • The Chew

I love EVERYONE on the CHEW...each brings a different element to the show. I love when they have guests and its a very refreshing show.

Keep up the good work>
  • WHAT A WASTE OF TIME......AWFUL!!!

CAN NOT STAND THIS SHOW....,REALLY LIKE THE RECIPES ....BUT U NEED TO TOLERATE MICHAELS HORRIBLE CONSTANT LAUGHTER (FOR NO REASON) DAFFFEY.....OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS.....SHE IS THE EXPERT ON EVERYTHING....AND IT IS ALL ABOUT HER!!!..CARLA...LOOKS LIKE BIG BIRD GONE CAJUN....AND IS JUST HARD TO LOOK AT,,,,,AND MARIO ACTS LIKE ....HE IS THE KING.....CLINTON IS THE ONLY ONE THAT SEEMS TO HAVE IT TOGETHER.....!!!..HE NEEDS TO WORK ALONE!!!!...THANK GOD RACHAEL RAY IS ON NOW AT THE SAME TIME.;......ON A DIFFERENT NETWORK.....I CAN LEARN SOMETHING!!! GET RID OF THIS SHOW!! A SECOND SEASON.....!!???? REALLY??!!!
  • The Chew - Our Take on the Cast

The cast of ABC's "The Chew" become too silly and giggly and in any other work environment these type of personalities would be selected with care with personalities more compatible so that you don't end up with a giggly, obnoxious bunch of cast members who, as a group, turn off the viewers. Carla, the fat chef and the bald chef need to be replaced. They are the last people I'd want to see preparing my meal or that I'd take any advice from regarding cooking, cleaning or personal grooming. They are a turn OFF.
  • Please Carla bring it down a notch!

2.5
    I like the chew, But... Carla needs to bring it down a notch or two. She thinks she is funny but not so much!

Better yet, get someone to replace her. 3.1
  • September 7th show

2.5
    I like The Chew a lot until the Carla Hall segment comes on. I immediately turn to another program. She is just too freaky.
  • fashion

I love the show watch it everyday, today you had makeovers they were great my concern is why doesn't anyone ever do makeovers for women over 50. I am 63 and I work very hard to keep myself fit and looking good, but I don't know how to dress. I don't want to look like my mother and I don't want to look like my daughters. Women in there late 50's and into there 60's have no fashions. We need help or I should say I need help.
  • September 7th show

Question for Michael Symon--In reference to your September 7th show:

Would Daphne not be a beautiful woman if she were still 30 pounds overweight? Careful how you answer this since I am sure that there are many woman watching your show that love to cook, therefore love to eat, therefore are possibly 30 pounds overweight. Also for the record--she most likely was not powerful as a child being overweight because she was being bullied--but to Daphne--you are powerful NOW and should have put Michael in his place!
  • Hope at Pikes market you mention, market Spice tea a culinary must!!!!

This tea can be served hot or iced, it has an orange lemon twist , great for summer and hot for winter at the end of meal around the dining room table for some nice conversion, no IPODS allowed.
  • Tasting spoons

Love this show! It is quirky and fun and I love the naturalness of the show. Kind of when families are cooking together as opposed to the regular cooking show format. My one pet peeve is not using tasting spoons. Today again I watched as Paula Deene stirred the chicken, tasted and stirred again all with the same spoon! Yuk! Gross. I would never do this in my home and if I visited someone who did it, I would not be eating. 9
  • awesome

love the cast.......
  • I Enjoy The Chew

Since I'm at work when it's on, I DVR The Chew to watch when I get home. I curl up with my dinner and The Chew, and thoroughly enjoy both. Yes, there are segments I don't care for or show topics that don't excite me, but overall, it's a pleasant way to unwind after work rather than watching the news and getting depressed.
  • WTF Are people talking about???

Why are so many people criticizing Carla? She is awsome and fun to watch. As for handwashing-hello people they do it before they go on air!! If you don't like the way things are done stop watching!! On another note I have a question for any of the chefs. Alot of the recipes are made in a food processors. do they turn out as good by simply chopping with knives-since I have no appliances? If so how do you go about getting the creamy textures? Keep up the great work I LOVE your show!!!!!!
  • Please help

I cook once a month for the foster parents training meetings. I have to cook for at least 30 people. I am allowed $50.00 to do this. I really could use a few new ideas, there is only 1 person that can not eat dairy and 1 with a mushroom allergy. I would really like a few ideas for a light meal.

I just want to say I enjoy your show very much. I have to watch it via DVR mostly due to my boys but really enjoy watching.
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12