TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Chicago Code Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

are people in favor of discussing this series by episode?

mattgus

[1]Mar 15, 2011
    • level: 14

i have been watching this new series since it started.. it is easily one of the best written acted executed series on tv right now. i think the stories are great for weekly dicussion. how do we start doing that? does someone just tittle the ep and see if there are responses or do we need a moderator or something? with all the political and criminal intrigue it would be fun to read what others that enjoy the series are thinking. what's next if people are interested???

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 22
    I have enjoyed this show since the first episode. It is well written, well acted and extremly interesting. I say yes to discussing it by episode.

DebraMcClure

[3]Mar 24, 2011
    • level: 17

mattgus wrote:

i have been watching this new series since it started.. it is easily one of the best written acted executed series on tv right now. i think the stories are great for weekly dicussion. how do we start doing that? does someone just tittle the ep and see if there are responses or do we need a moderator or something? with all the political and criminal intrigue it would be fun to read what others that enjoy the series are thinking. what's next if people are interested???

This is a good idea - a way to do this might be to use the new tv.com/relay site. On this site, when you click on a show, it provides a space for comments. It is therefore, interactive - we could agree to day/time when we should visit the site.