The Chicago Code Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

chicago code is getting 2nd season

mattgus

[1]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 14

i saw that there was some concern that chicago code ratings were not very good and it may not be renewed. i looked around and found 4 articles on it getting a 2nd season. i think this is the smartest new show on and would miss it if it did not come back...so good news to those who enjoy smart programing. we have enough reality shows to last several lifetimes....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DebraMcClure

[2]Apr 5, 2011
    • level: 17

mattgus wrote:

i saw that there was some concern that chicago code ratings were not very good and it may not be renewed. i looked around and found 4 articles on it getting a 2nd season. i think this is the smartest new show on and would miss it if it did not come back...so good news to those who enjoy smart programing. we have enough reality shows to last several lifetimes....

I so agree with you about reality shows - there's not one that I watch. Re: renewal of Chicago Code; great news. EW.com did an article called TV Survival Scorecard - and Chicago Code was listed in the Danger Zone. Just wish their sister network, FX hadn't canceled Lights Out.

Sci-Fi_Fan

[3]Apr 5, 2011
    • level: 23
    Really? It's been renewed already? They usually wait till after the mid-season episodes to announce that. It's good news, though. I love this show and hope it becomes really popular so they'll make lots of episodes.