The City Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

How hot do you find the cast? (previously titled "Adam")

Skittles2008

[1]Jan 13, 2009
    • level: 9

does anyone else beside me think adam is hott me and my sister love adam!

Edited on 02/15/2009 6:39pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Adelette

[2]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 42
    Adam is definitely hot!

BeAnything

[3]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 2
    He is a complete hottie, but he does not know how to be a boyfriend.

stellarchick86

[4]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 32
    BeAnything wrote:
    he does not know how to be a boyfriend

Yes- exactly! My gosh, I wanted to be like "are you stupid?!" to his girlfriend. The episode was like making me mad. And I dont get how shes a model, shes not very pretty, shes like a Bratz doll with those big eyes, but whatever. Anyway, yes, very cute but completely dumb!
    Edited on 01/25/2009 6:54pm

claire0788

[5]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 12
    Alot of models arent conventionally "pretty", i think shes quite pretty.

Anyway ye she is a bit daft for believing him over her girl friends but girls in relationships can go a bit daft over guys specially since they have been together for a while it seems.

Adelette

[6]Jan 27, 2009

I think Allie is beautiful, especially because she doesn't look like anyone else. She's a model because she photographs brilliantly and because she's unusual. High fashion looks for exquisite and unusual looks, not the Jessica Simpson's of the world.

As for Adam - well he's hot but as others have said, he needs to learn how to treat women. Allie deserves better.

stellarchick86

[7]Jan 27, 2009
    Adelette wrote:
    I think Allie is beautiful, especially because she doesn't look like anyone else. She's a model because she photographs brilliantly and because she's unusual. High fashion looks for exquisite and unusual looks, not the Jessica Simpson's of the world.

I havent seen any of her pictures so I cant comment on them, but I just dont think shes pretty. Shes skinny, and alot of models dont have to be pretty if theyre skinny because they are selling how good the clothes hang off the model wearing them, not how pretty the model is. Ive seen plenty of average/bad looking models in fashion mags in my day. And I dont even generally find the 'Jessica Simpsons' of the world pretty either. I think Adrianna Lima, Megan Fox and those types of girls gorgeous and they are pretty much polar opposite to what Jessica Simpson is (Brown hair/blue eyes vs. blonde hair and brown eyes).

Skittles2008

[8]Feb 5, 2009
    i don't think megan fox is pretty to me she looks like another angelina jolie i don't think either one is pretty but that's just me though

stellarchick86

[9]Feb 12, 2009
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    i don't think megan fox is pretty to me she looks like another angelina jolie i don't think either one is pretty but that's just me though

I think Adrianna, Megan and AJ are all gorgeous for that 'exotic' look to them. Plus I find BRUNETTES with blue eyes MUCH prettier than blondes with blue eyes...or pretty much blondes in general. Alot of people like AJ though, I dont get what the big deal is about her. Not that shes ugly by any means. But you like whoever you like Im not asking ya to.

Skittles2008

[10]Feb 13, 2009
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Skittles2008 wrote:

I think Adrianna, Megan and AJ are all gorgeous for that 'exotic' look to them. Plus I find BRUNETTES with blue eyes MUCH prettier than blondes with blue eyes...or pretty much blondes in general. Alot of people like AJ though, I dont get what the big deal is about her. Not that shes ugly by any means. But you like whoever you like Im not asking ya to.
    no i do think brunetts are pretty just not them thats all

Adelette

[11]Feb 15, 2009

stellarchick86 wrote:
    Plus I find BRUNETTES with blue eyes MUCH prettier than blondes with blue eyes...or pretty much blondes in general.

Oh, ouch. (peeks at my icon)

So I take it you don't like my hair then?

Just kidding. I think brunettes are beautiful too, especially Megan Fox and Sophia Bush.

Edited on 02/15/2009 6:37pm

stellarchick86

[12]Feb 16, 2009
    Adelette wrote:

stellarchick86 wrote:
    Plus I find BRUNETTES with blue eyes MUCH prettier than blondes with blue eyes...or pretty much blondes in general.

Oh, ouch. (peeks at my icon)

So I take it you don't like my hair then?

Just kidding. I think brunettes are beautiful too, especially Megan Fox and Sophia Bush.

Lol no no no! Adelette you are very pretty! I noticed that before but I wasnt sure if it was you or an icon from a tv character I didnt know of, so I just didnt say anything to not sound stupid lol . I just tend to not find blondes as pretty as brunettes personally, guys or girls, but its not that I dont find blondes pretty at all. Mischa Barton is my fave actress looks wise and shes pretty much blonde and I also think Scarlett Johannson is gorgeous. I just tend to think the Megan Fox/Sophia Bush (I forgot about her but yes shes GORGEOUS) Adrianna Limas of the world are gorgeous because of how exotic/different they look. I think thats why people are so obsessed with Angelina Jolie (even though I dont quite get the big deal about her but I think its because its been overkill for me with how much I have to see her).

Anyway, now that this thread is supposed to be about the cast, I wanted to start something like this anyway but Ill just speak now. For me personally I think it goes: 1.) Adam 2.) JR 3.) Jay 4.) Duncan guy-wise. Girl-wise its 1.) Erin 2.) Olivia 3.) Whitney 4.) Alli. (See, Adelette, I do like blondes here too lol)

SgtCashmere

[13]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 15

Whitney's pretty, but she could smile more often. Olivia is VERY pretty, despite all that make up she's wearing. (Sometimes, girls who are overly made up look gross, not hot at all) Allie has a model quality to her, although I don't find her pretty speaking as a guy. Same with Erin -- she's cute, but I think her make up and even her (arguable) promiscuity make her not so attractive.

For guys -- Duncan looks like trash! Dude needs a haircut and a shave. Jay could use a shave, too. Adam looks clean cut and stuff, so he's alright. For some reason, J.R. looks good too in my opinion.