The City Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

Kelly vs. Allie!

SgtCashmere

[1]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 15

Kelly was really rude when she told Allie, flat out, that she looks too skinny! Her attitude really surprised me. What do you guys all think...?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Adelette

[2]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 42
    I totally agree. Kelly was way out of line. I don't care how successful the B**** thinks she is, she has no right to speak to people like that. Especially people she doesn't know. I mean, saying it once out of concern was fine - but to go on and on like that without letting it go was just gauche. I'm betting she's nouveau riche because nobody with class would behave that way.

SgtCashmere

[3]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    I agree... I like when she speaks her mind about different things, but her attitude towards Allie really cheapened her and made me like her a bit less. Hopefully she will stick around to stir the pot a bit more though lol! I love the drama happening in this show so far.

stellarchick86

[4]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 32
    Yeah I agree Kelly was way out of line. I can understand maybe if she was a good friend to Ally, but she didnt even know her and it was like the first thing she said to her. I wouldve told her to shut up lol! But she was sort of like that back in 'The Hills' too so it doesnt much surprise me. Kelly just seems to be the kind of lady who is still jealous of models because they represent the 'pretty girls' back in HS she still has insecurities with till this day since she isnt exactly pretty. Its just weird she works in fashion though having to deal with this stuff on a daily basis. Thats like someone being obese with an eating disorder and finally deciding to be healthy and lose a lot of weight and then deciding to be a chef, lol. Not to mention, yes Ally is skinny, but Ive seen way skinnier models! (Theres one wearing a bikini in the theme to 'The Hills' and her ribs are sticking way out! Eek!)Whatever though!

Skittles2008

[5]Feb 13, 2009
    • level: 9
    kelly should realize that models are skinny. does she yell at every model she see on the runway that she works with!

Adelette

[6]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 42
    You're right Jessica, it DOES seem like Kelly's attitude is all wrapped up in her own insecurities. She's okay looking but she works in a world full of the truly beautiful and that has to eat at her (no pun intended!). I bet she went into fashion as a way to get back at those who tormented her to prove she could work in such a glamourous world even if she couldn't truly be part of it. This whole thing makes so much more sense now.

stellarchick86

[7]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 32
    Adelette wrote:
    You're right Jessica, it DOES seem like Kelly's attitude is all wrapped up in her own insecurities. She's okay looking but she works in a world full of the truly beautiful and that has to eat at her (no pun intended!). I bet she went into fashion as a way to get back at those who tormented her to prove she could work in such a glamourous world even if she couldn't truly be part of it. This whole thing makes so much more sense now.

Wow, Adelette. We should be psychologists! hehe. Yes, I was going to say something along those same lines too! "Eat at her"- LMAO.