The City Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

No Erin (or Ali?)

stellarchick86

[1]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 32
    So this season doesnt include Erin which I am sad about because I really liked her. Ali was okay but I think even shes better than these new girls. Im really sad because this show is changing because I cant stand Olivia (I hate her more than Kristin and Heidi on The Hills put together) so Whitneys the only one I feel I have left. I wonder why they did this. Is anyone else sad?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Adelette

[2]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 42
    I get why they cut Erin (she was as boring as buttered bread) but I don't get why they cut Ali. She was fun. These new girls seem like total beeyotches- but maybe thats what MTV is going for?

Skittles2008

[3]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    actually i saw ali in the episode she was at the party roxy had and it said ali whitney's friend

Adelette

[4]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 42
    Oh cool, I thought she was gone. Thats great!

stellarchick86

[5]Oct 3, 2009
    Yeah I saw that Ali was there, but I dont get the impression shes going to make many appearances because they just keep promoting Oliva, Whitney, the new Erin, and Roxy. I liked Erin, she may have been a tad boring, but this girl Roxy just seems..well, not as horrible as Olivia but I dont see me warming up to her. Not to mention Erin was easy on the eyes and this girls like...Im not going to say anymore because I dont want to be mean so lol. If they added her and kept Erin I wouldve been okay with that and then the new Erin would just be like Olivias boss or someone who only makes appearances but not really a lead, like Kelly is (Whitneys boss). So I would like if it was Whitney, Olivia, Erin, Roxy & Ali a few times, and then secondary people like Kelly, new Erin, etc. I mean The Hills has Heidi, Spencer, Audrina, Lo, Stephanie and Kristin so youd think The City COULD have just as many people there especially since more stuff goes on in The Hills than in The City.

paris65

[6]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 2
    gotta bring back erin, jake, and the rest, they were the best

katywishing100

[7]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 15
    No way, last season was absolutely horrible and boring, now its good, and I can stand to watch it every week.

stellarchick86

[8]Oct 21, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    No way, last season was absolutely horrible and boring, now its good, and I can stand to watch it every week.

Ah, see, I think the opposite. This season theres too much Olivia and I havent warmed up to new Erin or Roxy yet. I liked old Erin right away and this Sami girl seems okay but..other than that it just seems blah. It doesnt even seem like Whitneys show anymore, they show more Olivias work drama than they show Whitney. Besides Sami, they dont show her out with friends much, shes just starting to date, etc which happened right away in the Pilot last season. Its like they show some random scene of her and Roxy at Peoples Revolution and the rest has to do with Olivia.

TreeHill_89

[9]Oct 30, 2009
    I do prefer S2 even though i only seen two episodes. I really liked Erin why did she leave? I think they should show Whitney with her friends more like in S1 when she was always out with Erin, Sam, Ali

stellarchick86

[10]Nov 8, 2009
    I get the feeling that this Sam girl is supposed to be Erins replacement now lol.

Skittles2008

[11]Dec 2, 2009
    oh i heard that erin is not on it no more cuz she used whitney or something. also isn't roxy from the hills she used to work with heidi at bolt house or something and hang out with stephanie?

stellarchick86

[12]Dec 3, 2009
    Was she? I dont remember her. And that sucks about Erin..I kind get the impression that Erin and Roxy were sort of put in the show like Audrina was for The Hills (i.e. auditioned) but could be wrong on that.

Skittles2008

[13]Dec 4, 2009
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Was she? I dont remember her. And that sucks about Erin..I kind get the impression that Erin and Roxy were sort of put in the show like Audrina was for The Hills (i.e. auditioned) but could be wrong on that.
    they might have but i thought i remember roxy on the hills talking to heidi and steph i could be wrong though.

TreeHill_89

[14]Dec 16, 2009
    I want Erin to come back