The City Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

So....what do you think?

sonyataylor50

[1]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 10
    i liked it. i love DVF though so maybe i am biased.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

checko101

[2]Jan 2, 2009
    • level: 11

its a cool and ejoyable show specially the theme song (((on top of the world-by-pcd)))they picked its goes right along omfg i love it cant wait for the DVD to come out YAY!!!

claire0788

[3]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 12
    I like it, im happy that we get to see more of whitney. I always wanted to see more of her and less of heidi and spencer !

Adelette

[4]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 42
    I'm pretty pleased, and I'm sure it's only going to get better, ala The Hills. And I am definitely looking forward to some Olivia-inspired drama.

sonyataylor50

[5]Jan 7, 2009
    Adelette wrote:
    I'm pretty pleased, and I'm sure it's only going to get better, ala The Hills. And I am definitely looking forward to some Olivia-inspired drama.

Olivia kind of sounds a lot like Heidi. I am looking forward to more Olivia drama! who is that guy that is always in her apartment, is it her cousin? He was craking me up.

stellarchick86

[6]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 32
    I always got the impression that Heidi & Olivia were alike as well, especially when Olivia makes that face at the end of the theme song, I think its like the same face that Heidi makes in The Hills theme song.

Anyway, its not bad, and I dont think its as good as The Hills, but its kind of lacking in drama. I like Whitney, but Im just not sure of her as a leading role. Plus I love CA more than NYC so that may be a reason too. Is The Hills not on anymore now or are they just taking a break?

sonyataylor50

[7]Jan 15, 2009
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I always got the impression that Heidi & Olivia were alike as well, especially when Olivia makes that face at the end of the theme song, I think its like the same face that Heidi makes in The Hills theme song.

Anyway, its not bad, and I dont think its as good as The Hills, but its kind of lacking in drama. I like Whitney, but Im just not sure of her as a leading role. Plus I love CA more than NYC so that may be a reason too. Is The Hills not on anymore now or are they just taking a break?

They're on a break, I don't know when there will be a new season. The Hills and The City are my guilty pleasures. I like Whitney but I don't think shes "dramatic" enough for a lead role. AT least not now. She's always been really classy. I am not really a fan of Jay, I don't think he's hot. Neither is Alex. Actually Jay is starting to remind me of Justin-Bobby, haha!

Skittles2008

[8]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    I KNOW JAY DOES REMIND ME OF JUSTIN BOBBY AND OLIVIA AND HEIDI ACT ALIKE AND LOOK ALIKE

SgtCashmere

[9]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 15
    I never seen 'The Hills' and I usually try DESPERATELY to avoid this kind of tv... But I seen a 'The City' marathon on MTV Canada today and I watched the whole thing without hating it. It's addictive lol!

stellarchick86

[10]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 32
    sonyataylor50 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

They're on a break, I don't know when there will be a new season. The Hills and The City are my guilty pleasures. I like Whitney but I don't think shes "dramatic" enough for a lead role. AT least not now. She's always been really classy. I am not really a fan of Jay, I don't think he's hot. Neither is Alex. Actually Jay is starting to remind me of Justin-Bobby, haha!

Haha, that is hilarious. He reminds me of JB too now that you mention it! And thanks- I had no idea and couldnt find out from the summary on the page for the show.