The Class

The Class Blows The Whistle

Aired Unknown Oct 09, 2006 on CBS

• "Good ep."

After the last episode blew me away, I didn't know what to expect next----if "The Class" will continue being good, or go back to square one. Well, the episode was great. Yet another great episode.

I always love to see the Kat/Ethan scenes, they're just to hilarious. Kat is the character with most of potential. Anyway, their story was pretty good---the "easy" woman was great.

At the beginning, Lina and Richie didn't have much of screentime, just a bit of dinner, and then at the end, I was shocked. Who is that woman? And who is Richie? He's definately not the man we thought he was. That may be the reason he wants to kill himself from time to time.

Nicole, Duncan and Yonk very not that great, it seems to me like they are becoming boring. Duncan is an interesting character, and so is Yonk, but Nicole is the normal character. She doesn't have much personality, and it would be great if we'd get to see some of that too in the future. And I wonder, if Duncan's mom was given a regular status, then why doesn't she appear?

And at the end, the Holly story was the best (hmmm, second best). The way she was torturing Aaron and Kyle is great. They will go nuts with her one day. Anyway, I can't wait to see more!