The Class

The Class Celebrates a Birthday

Aired Unknown Nov 13, 2006 on CBS

• Holly throws Oprah a birthday party.

This episode was hilarious. I really enjoyed watching this episode. It was very well written. I especially loved the part where Richie says that he is a player sarcastically. This episode alone can get the show a second season. I really like Richie. The script was very well written, as always. I am amazed by how funny the series is. I enjoyed every minute of this episode. It was just so perfect. This episode is definitely a series classic. This episode was above average. The actors shined on screen. It is the reason I watch this series. It is a very fine example. It is yet another great installment.
  • Holly Throws Oprah A Birthday Party, Ethan Posing As "Dan" Attends The Party, And Is Forced To Tell The Truth, Richie Tells Nicole & Duncan A Startling Fact.

Holly Throws A Birthday Party For Oprah, But Perry Forgot To Confirm With The Puppet People So He Is Forced To Improvise A Puppet Show With A Sock Singing "Happy Birthday" To Oprah And Her Friends.
    Ethan Still Posing As "Dan" Goes To Oprah's Birthday Party With Sue, Where The Hosts Themselves Blow Ethan's Cover.
    Richie Tells Nicole And Duncan That He Is Married To A Woman Named "Fern" And Then Later Decided To Leave Her For Lina.
    Lina (At The End Of The Episode) Finds Out About Richie's Wife "Fern" When She Comes To Visit Her.
    The Part Where Perry Sings "Happy Birthday Oprah" Is A Must See! It's So Funny!
  • Holly throws Oprah a birthday party.

This episode was hilarious. I really enjoyed watching this episode. It was very well written. I especially loved the part where Richie says that he is a player sarcastically. This episode alone can get the show a second season. I really like Richie. The script was very well written, as always. I am amazed by how funny the series is. I enjoyed every minute of this episode. It was just so perfect. This episode is definately a series classic. This episode was above average. The actors shined on screen. It is the reason I watch this series. It is a very fine example. It is yet another great installment.
  • Torn between two lovers.

I hope that the series will start to get better, but I have issues. What I like is one of the characters which is torn between Sara Gibert and that girl in the wheel chair. That is probaby the best plotline of the series, the rest of the episode is the same old, same old. Lizzy Caplan use to be the only good person in the seriews. Now I got two, adding Sara Gilbert. A mild impovement over the last couple of weeks. I'll watch next week and that plotline improves, then I raise the rating. But for now ikt's a 6.o. but that's an improvement. We'll wait and see next week.
  • This episode marks a great turning point for this show.

This show was ok to begin with and did have potential; I thought I would continue to watch it because there aren’t a lot of good sitcoms on TV anymore.

I am glad that I did because since the ending of last week’s episode and this whole episode the show has taken a fantastic turning point.

It has made the slow beginning seem worthwhile watching, It leaves you wanting to tune in to the next week to see how these events will alter the future episodes.

This show is starting to blend the characters in a realistic manner and once it does the comedy comes out in spades.

It also has some great drama emerging creating a full rounded show, It’s beginning to feel like a dysfunctional FRIENDS or FRIENDS with baggage if you like.

Please if you enjoy great sitcoms start tuning in to this one from now on you will not regret it.
  • "More development. More drama. More comedy."

After the previous episode, which was reaaaaaaly great, yet again, "The Class" got a decent, entertaining and interesting episode. I love the way the stories are developing.

The entire Ethan/Sue storyline didn't have much of an ending... but what did I expect? Of course she's just going to leave. But it would be cool if she would return later and come in between Ethan and Kat (OK, now I'm coming up with new ideas.)

I was so frightened when Fern entered Lina's place, I knew that she's going to tell the truth. Poor Richie. Yet another great story---I can't wait to see how it will turn out.

Duncan and Nicole were pretty much just supporting characters in this episode, but at least their lines were entertaining. Also, both Perry and Holly were great. Kyle didn't have much of a story at all. To sum up, it was a pretty great episode.

I just hope the show survives for a few more eps. I would really love to see more of it.
  • Hilarious and heatbreaking.

I think this episode was the best! Lena saying I love you to Richie was so funny and sweet. This show is really becoming one of my top shows. The story lines are gerat and funny. I'm glad I didn't give up on this show. It just keeps getting better.
  • I enjoyed this episode of The Class, and look forward to more episodes!

I reallllly enjoyed this episode. I know that some people were a little confused on where the show would go, and if it\'d do better, but this episode showed that the show is developing and has potential. I\'m praying that this show finishes up this season, and can have a second season in the future!