The Class

The Class Celebrates An Anniversary

Aired Unknown Dec 11, 2006 on CBS

• I think Lizzy Caplan is one of the best performers out there. Does anyone know where she can be sent fan mail?

For me, \"The Class\" is my most favorite show on T.V. today. The writers and actors are doing a GREAT job and I look forward to the show every Monday. I believe ALL the actors are doing a fabulous job. I can\'t get enough of everybody. There is no doubt in my mind that the country will be reading more and more about all these fine performers. It\'s just a matter of time before these young actors explode onto the scene. Hopefully, the studio people recognize a good thing and continue to support the show, give it time and watch the success continue to develop. To all the people involved with the show \"The Class\", please continue to make our Monday nights.
  • "Penguins are cute and all, but if you cooked one, I'd eat it."

That had to be the greatest quote ever. I loved that line. The always funny Kat delivered it dead on.

This was a great episode. Richie and Lina got back together! That's awesome.

Palmer, Kat's perky neighbor just cracked me up. Hehe. Fruitographer. Loved that. And Kat's whole "pop-in" line. And when Lina invited Palmer to the movie, and Kat said, "Wha'cha doin'?" her tone and expression just made me crack up. Duncan must be a really nice person. I mean, he loves Nicole, and sure he's friends with her husband, but he gives Yonk the perfect idea for a gift for Nicole, and then he doesn't take any of the credit, even when she figures out that it was him, he just keeps denying it and saying that it was all Yonk. I mean, that must have been really hard for him. In pretty much any other universe, he probably would have seen that as an opportunity to break them up and be with the woman he loves. But he doesn't. That's impressive.

And Kyle wasn't in this episode. That was weird. I mean, he's a main character. There's lots of episodes without a few of the minor characters, but no Kyle? He's not my favorite character, but still, his presence was missed. I guess the writers decided that they really needed to focus more on just a few story lines in an episode, and Kyle and Holly just didn't really play into any of them. I mean, Holly was in the episode, but just in a little bit on the news doing a story about calendars.
  • Pole Tax!

This week's Class lesson. Stripper Pole don't work. That what Nichole's reaction to York buying her a stripper pole for Chrsitmas. There's nothing sexy that buyinbg her a Stripper pole. a new neighbor moves in across from Kat's place. She is Jaime King. And she put a fresh presence to the series. I didn't care much about the episode. I sure hope the series improves in 2007. It has protentals but so far it came up with very little. I like Kat very much, but she's the only character in the series that I notice. I don't know where Sara Gilbert is I hope she comes back. And last, that girl in the wheelchair is starting to get to me. she's been in a wheelchair for three months and people know that bones heel in six weeks. I want her out of the chair in 2007.
  • Yonk and Nicole exchange anniversary gifts. Nicole is given a stripper's pole. Meanwhile, Lina keeps Richie on edge about the future of there relationship. An annoyance from Kat's past moves in next door and seems to get along fine with Kat and Ethan.

Well, this defitnally is not the BEST episode of the season, but it wasn't the worst either. Though, I am somewhat bias. I wish that we could have seen more of Holly Ellenbogen and her hilarious antics. Plus, Kyle and Perry were not even included in this week's episode. Hopefully this is not foreshadowing future episodes of putting main characters aside. I think thrity minutes is enough time to all the main characters have atleast some airtime. Now, back to the show, The Kat storyline was the episode's funniest. Kat seems to be out of a job at the moment and the foil of Kat is photographing dressed up fruit and getting all the lime-light. Hilarity! We should see a very interesting episode next Monday, after Ethan's all nighter, Can't wait! The Duncan/Nicole/Yonk storyline had it's moment's also. The mask comment by Nicole had me a on the floor! In future episodes, I would like to see more of her "affair" with Duncan. I found the Richie and Lina parts sort of dull, but funny in it's own way. Richie on the stripper's pole was hilarious. The thing I would like to see most is more appearences by Fern. She seems to have disappeared since Richie left her. I see bitter divorce battle episodes in the future of "The Class"!
  • Poor Nicole...

I feel sorry that Nicole's husband is blind as to who is on the in side rather than the outside. Yes she's pretty but he doen't understand her like Duncan does. I hope she can see that Duncan cares about her and only wants the best for her. I so glad that Lina and Richie are back together! Richie was too funny on that stipper pole! I can't belive he was jumping around and upside down on the pole.

I have to agree with Kat about the college classmate/nieghbor. She IS annoying! Dressing dress up in outfits! I can't belive people pay for that. I thought it was funny how Ethan hooked up with her and kat saw him in his boxers eating fruit! He is so cute!!
  • It starts w/ Yonk giving Nicole a Stripper pole for her first anniversery...then kat gets a new neighbor she can\'t stand (this neighbor dresses up fruit in clothes and takes pictures hahaha). Lena makes a her decision about Richie.

I thought it was uber funny...when kat said that one thing about the penguins i couldn\'t stop laughing. This show keeps getting better and better.This show, How I met your Mother, and The New adventures of old Christine, are the only reason i watch CBS...cuz there are not many things that make me laugh out loud...they can make me smile but not laugh.