The Class

The Class Celebrates An Anniversary

Aired Unknown Dec 11, 2006 on CBS

• Yonk and Nicole exchange anniversary gifts. Nicole is given a stripper's pole. Meanwhile, Lina keeps Richie on edge about the future of there relationship. An annoyance from Kat's past moves in next door and seems to get along fine with Kat and Ethan.

Well, this defitnally is not the BEST episode of the season, but it wasn't the worst either. Though, I am somewhat bias. I wish that we could have seen more of Holly Ellenbogen and her hilarious antics. Plus, Kyle and Perry were not even included in this week's episode. Hopefully this is not foreshadowing future episodes of putting main characters aside. I think thrity minutes is enough time to all the main characters have atleast some airtime. Now, back to the show, The Kat storyline was the episode's funniest. Kat seems to be out of a job at the moment and the foil of Kat is photographing dressed up fruit and getting all the lime-light. Hilarity! We should see a very interesting episode next Monday, after Ethan's all nighter, Can't wait! The Duncan/Nicole/Yonk storyline had it's moment's also. The mask comment by Nicole had me a on the floor! In future episodes, I would like to see more of her "affair" with Duncan. I found the Richie and Lina parts sort of dull, but funny in it's own way. Richie on the stripper's pole was hilarious. The thing I would like to see most is more appearences by Fern. She seems to have disappeared since Richie left her. I see bitter divorce battle episodes in the future of "The Class"!