The Class

The Class Celebrates An Anniversary

Aired Unknown Dec 11, 2006 on CBS

• "Penguins are cute and all, but if you cooked one, I'd eat it."

That had to be the greatest quote ever. I loved that line. The always funny Kat delivered it dead on.

This was a great episode. Richie and Lina got back together! That's awesome.

Palmer, Kat's perky neighbor just cracked me up. Hehe. Fruitographer. Loved that. And Kat's whole "pop-in" line. And when Lina invited Palmer to the movie, and Kat said, "Wha'cha doin'?" her tone and expression just made me crack up. Duncan must be a really nice person. I mean, he loves Nicole, and sure he's friends with her husband, but he gives Yonk the perfect idea for a gift for Nicole, and then he doesn't take any of the credit, even when she figures out that it was him, he just keeps denying it and saying that it was all Yonk. I mean, that must have been really hard for him. In pretty much any other universe, he probably would have seen that as an opportunity to break them up and be with the woman he loves. But he doesn't. That's impressive.

And Kyle wasn't in this episode. That was weird. I mean, he's a main character. There's lots of episodes without a few of the minor characters, but no Kyle? He's not my favorite character, but still, his presence was missed. I guess the writers decided that they really needed to focus more on just a few story lines in an episode, and Kyle and Holly just didn't really play into any of them. I mean, Holly was in the episode, but just in a little bit on the news doing a story about calendars.