The Class

The Class Gets Frozen Yogurt

Aired Unknown Oct 16, 2006 on CBS

• Not very good comparing to the last ones, but very funny still.

Even tough Ethan and Kat's storyline was a bit stupid, and that the fact that tasting every favor of yogurt and not buying any just to prove one's toughness is ridiculous, Jason Ritter and Lizzy Caplan are SO amazing that they could make something that would never be funny completely hilarious. At first I was just watching 'The Class', but with their performances, I don't believe I can ever stop watching it!

Also, there's Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who's also completely superb as the depressive weirdo Richie. As much as I don't like Lina, their scenes together get amazing because he's so great. Now that we found out that he has a wife, it makes me want to watch this show even more.

Andrea Anders as Nicole has been really disappointing, especially since I loved her so much in 'Joey'. But Jon Bernthal, whom I also didn't like much as Duncan, was very good this episode. His conversations with Richie were really funny.

And last but not least, Lucy Punch has been so, but so funny as Holly, and she has so much chemistry with Sean Maguire (Kyle) that their scenes are perfect. Her oh-but-so-gay husband Perry is probably one of the show's best things.

Don't let this episode make you stop watching 'The Class', it's a great show!!!!
  • Ethan and Kat make nuisances of themselves at the frozen yogurt place.

5.5
    I like this show, especially Richie, but this episode really left me cold. (No pun intended.) The whole frozen yogurt plot was just ANNOYING, and made Ethan and Kat both look like jerks. If that was the best Kat could do to loosen him up... Well, it wasn\'t very good. The other characters fared better than those two in this episode, except for the fact that the TV woman (Holly) is never very interesting and her \"everybody except her knows he\'s gay\" husband is really, really getting on my nerves. I like Kyle and Aaron, the gay couple, but they\'re not giving them much to do. Overall, I\'d like to see more movement forward for the Lina/Richie and Ethan/Kat romances (c\'mon, we all know it\'s coming) and less sitcom hijinks like the yogurt store.
  • Fozen yogart anyone?

This episode of "the Class" has this scene when two of Class stood in line getting free yogart. As they taste the yogart the ask foir reach sample. This scene alnoe takes to much time, especially when a mother and a kid who lose a dog was in the line behind them. Aside from the episode, I'm becoming a big fan of Lizzy Caplan and I like the cloathes she wore. Caplan is the probaby the only reason why I'm seeing this episode. She puts a flesh spin on the series. I'll watch, but only for Caplan. Otherwise, I'll be watching Antiques Roadshow."
  • A bunch of mean spirited people demonstrate why we shouldn't care about them.

I hated this episode. HATED IT. In fact, I regret already that I gave it a four, it deserves lower. Not funny, for one thing. The whole yogurt sequence was just painful, not edgy or hip or whatever they thought hey were doing. I don't care about anybody on the show, not the girl with the speech impediment or her boyfriend who appears to be married, not the adulterer or her doltish lover, not John Ritter's son and his goth friend, and certainly not the destestable couple with the child they've named Oprah. Please put us out of our misery -- cancel this show.
  • Good or bad - still not sure!

OK, so I don't think 'The Class' is the worst show to hit the tube this year, but I'm not sure how much longer they can keep the show afloat. I actually found this episode to be one of the two worst of the season. It just seems like they're trying way to hard to find ways to keep the class together. I mean, Richie doing construction? C'mon! It does have its moments and I will keep watching simply because I really have nothing better to do on a Monday night, but eventually they will run out of reasonable story lines. To me, Kat's character is getting a little annoying and I think it's weird that she and Ethan would want to spend that much time together to begin with. Richie and Lina's story is interesting with its comedic moments, but it's not enough to carry the whole show. And Holly with the whole husband who seems gay thing will get tired, already has actually.
  • well at least they made a good episode this time.

The class has a lot of bad acting, and cheesy dialogue. However when you get pass that, it gets pretty funny. Especially the guy who works for the football star, he's always funny. I keep watching it because sitcom are rare, and it does have his moment. However I don't see the class last more than a year or 2 due to the horrible acting and episode scripting.
  • "Keeps getting better."

Well, it's true what they say. Sometimes a few episodes need to pass to make the show a good one. And this show is definately becoming one. Every episode is better than the previous one. Although the one with the Hurricane was the best one, this is very close to it. I love the stories.

Every scene between Kat and Ethan is wonderful. I love what Kat is trying to do, and it seems like Ethan will break free under Kat' influence. It's just a matter of time when they'll hook up. And I hope it will be a good written story.

Lina's story was also great, she and Richie are ment to be together, and Richie's wife is a great addition to the story. While it makes me laugh, their scenes are also very intriguing. In every episode we get a little clue to the personal life of the classmates.

Although I don't see a big future for the Kyle storyline, this episode was great. I wonder if they will run out of ideas---what to do with those characters? Although there weren't any in this episode, I really loved Holly's report in the Hurricane episode, and I can't wait to see more.

We'll see how will the show continue. If you ask me, the show is definately worth watching. And I just hope that the show won't end up six feet under. Only the ratings could destroy it.