The Class

The Class Gets Frozen Yogurt

Aired Unknown Oct 16, 2006 on CBS

• Not very good comparing to the last ones, but very funny still.

Even tough Ethan and Kat's storyline was a bit stupid, and that the fact that tasting every favor of yogurt and not buying any just to prove one's toughness is ridiculous, Jason Ritter and Lizzy Caplan are SO amazing that they could make something that would never be funny completely hilarious. At first I was just watching 'The Class', but with their performances, I don't believe I can ever stop watching it!

Also, there's Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who's also completely superb as the depressive weirdo Richie. As much as I don't like Lina, their scenes together get amazing because he's so great. Now that we found out that he has a wife, it makes me want to watch this show even more.

Andrea Anders as Nicole has been really disappointing, especially since I loved her so much in 'Joey'. But Jon Bernthal, whom I also didn't like much as Duncan, was very good this episode. His conversations with Richie were really funny.

And last but not least, Lucy Punch has been so, but so funny as Holly, and she has so much chemistry with Sean Maguire (Kyle) that their scenes are perfect. Her oh-but-so-gay husband Perry is probably one of the show's best things.

Don't let this episode make you stop watching 'The Class', it's a great show!!!!