The Class

The Class Gives Thanks

Aired Unknown Nov 20, 2006 on CBS

• I have not laugh so hard in a long long time.

I thought that this is the best episode of the series.... SO FAR. I loved the Thanksgiving dinner at Holly's home. The laughs just kept coming and coming throughout the entire episode. I always enjoy Kyle and Aaron interacting with Holly and Perry.

I did think that it was sad that Richie and Lina broke up, but the whole concept of Kat trying to protect her was touching. I am enjoying the developing relationship between Kat and Ethan and I am looking forward to watching them growing as a couple in the up coming episodes. I can't wait to see what the writers come up with next.
  • too funny!!

Even though Lina and Richie have troubles during the show the rest of the characters kept me laughing! One of my favorite lines was when Kat accidently "Pammed" Ethan and she says "Oh I thought you were someone else!" then Ethan comeback with "Who someone you didn't want to stick to a grill?!" Then when Aaron and Kyle went over to Holly and Perry's house for dinner, the relationship between Perry and Holly's father was hilarious!! Then when each of the men confronted Aaron and Kyle about thinking the other one was gay. Hello! You're both gay!
    Even though Lina and Richie broke up I thought the show was good. What Richie says to Lina was soo sweet, in a weird way but we were able to understand just how much he loves her. They have to get back together!
  • Thanksgiving.

So, here it is---the first Thanksgiving episode of "The Class." Was it good? Yes! Did it bring the feeling of Thanksgiving? No. But still, it was a pretty good episode.

The gay jokes are becoming a big boring, but Holly's dad being there too served a couple of good jokes. Still, I don't see where are they going with the gay stories. They are becoming boring. I'd rather see something like that in a three-episode arc or something. It is streching too long. And what do the writers have in plan? They aren't going anywhere with this. Is Perry even going to come out? Is there going to be something between Holly and Kyle? Or what?

As usual, Kat was great. She is really the best actress in the series. Ethan didn't have much screen time, but every scene he was in was hilarious.

The whole Duncan-Nicole high school secret didn't do much. Yonk is really stupid. But it's still good. We'll see how it will go on. I'm also glad Duncan's mom is back. She is always funny. And Yonk's daughter was also great.

And the highlight of the episode was definately the Richie-Lina storyline. The breakup was painful, but it's just the way things go. We'll see how they plan to continue the storyline.

Overall, I didn't get the Thanksgiving feeling, but the episode was average overall. A another good installment.
  • Class-less!

the truth comes out and it not pretty. richie leaves his wife for Lina who is still in her wheelchair wirth two broken legs. I'll predict she be out of that chair by the February Sweeps. Richie must be nuts for leaving Sara Gilbert. if I had a choice between Sara gilbert and Lina, I'd pick Sara Gilbert. the reat of this episode is a so-so, same old, same old. But at least I get to see Lizzy Caplan again. She and Sara gilbert are the two reason why I'm watching "The Class." Like I said before, it's nothing more than a rip-off of "Friends."
  • This show has finally found it\'s groove.

This show now has the perfect blend of drama and comedy.

I hope it gets the chance to play out the full season so that this show can get the recognition it deserves.

The acting has improved now that the actor's have had some time to figure out their characters.
    So please anyone who thought this show was lame before give it another shot now.

Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Heather Goldenhersh were amazing in this episode, I could really feel for them both, And the whole Holly’s father with Perry storyline was priceless.
  • PAM instead of pepper spray, magnesium and water, and Shrek

This show makes me laugh. It's beyond me how come this show continually gets low ratings and I'm glad that CBS suits like it enough to try and keep it going.

Not enough about Ethan today which is ok because it seemed to me like he's been getting lots of airtime already.

Kat/Lina/Richie: Needless to say, at the end of last weeks episode where you see Fern show up at Lina's apt, I was speechless. I kept hoping that even though she had previously stated that if some guy she was dating lied to her, it would be over, that she would find a place in her heart to forgive him. I was very upset that she did not take Richie back dispite the fact that he bared his soul to her. I felt his pain but Lina was right...If he wants her back, he's going to have to work for it. I hope she eventually takes him back (maybe in season 2?) because they are the perfect couple. So now Richie is along having left his witch of a wife, Fern and having been dumped by the woman he loves. Where will he go?...what will he do?

The Ellenbogens/Perry & Holly/Kyle & Aaron: Funny how Holly suddenly understands what Aaron is saying....anyway, this was a funny storyline. To see that Holly's father is as "gay" as her husband was totally priceless! The fact that Kyle and Aaron got a kick out of it was hilarious. Yonk/Duncan/Penny/Tina/Nicole: Yonk's daughter Penny was a hoot. I hope they show more of her in future episodes...her interaction with Nicole was excellent!
    Yonk finding out Duncan and Nicole used to date was very scary...I thought he was oing to kill him only to find out that he wanted to know more about Nicole. This bothered me a bit. I thought he was going to ask different questions and just to find out he was trying to understand things about Nicole that he himself could have answered if he'd just been paying attention to his wife, it was a little disappointing and not very funny. Tina, again is a scream.

I can't say this show has gotten better and better; I can only say this show is consistently making me laugh. I'll be very upset if this show doesn't make it!
  • A so-so episode of this comic gem.

I was really looking forward to this episode and it sort of let me down. I didn't find it as funny as in previous weeks. The whole thing with Perry and Holly's father, though, was priceless! I laughed so hard at that. The parts between Lina and Richie were heartbreaking, though. They are just so perfect together. I wish Richie hadn't messed up in that regard. Yonk irritated me tonight. I didn't like the way his reference to the user's manual for Nicole. All in all not a bad episode, but definetly not up to par up with previous weeks.
  • \'The creature\', sexualities questioned, relationships ending... To modify a quote of Kat\'s \"This is the best episode ever\". :D

This episode is easily one of my favourites in the series to date. It had the right balance of humour and drama and make a perfect episode.

It was sad to see Lina say goodbye to Richie. I wanted to reach into my screen and give her a hug. Jessie and Heather\'s acting was great and made me mad that Fern had came in and balls up a couple that looked to be in love.

The Ellenbogen family Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic! When Holly\'s father walked in, I absolutely cracked up and it was hilarious watch him and Perry question each others sexuality and watch Aaron and Kyle\'s reaction.

If future episodes are like this one, the future of The Class could improve. I hope so.