The Class

The Class Has a Snow Day

Aired Unknown Feb 12, 2007 on CBS

• Classmates are locked in on Valentine's Day.

This episode was so amazing. I can not believe why Duncan and Nicole broke up. It was very funny. They broke up on Valentine's Day because she was a **** that night. They came so close to kissing until Perry came in and ruined the moment. It was so hilarious. It was very cleverly plotted. I love the writers of this show, because every week they give us so much entertainment. They are so lovable. This episode is a series classic. It was so above average. It was another great installment. This episode is a fine example to the reason why I watch this show.
  • The class celebrates Valintines day.

I think that the writers of the class did a wonderful job when they wrote this episode. I usually hate Valintines Day episodes of shows because I do not like the holiday but this episode was really funny right from the start. I thought that it was really funny that everyone was serperated from the ones they love because of a snow storm that the weather forcastors said it would not snow. It ws great to see Richie driving a Hummer it was a funny sight to see him crash it. I felt bad for Nicole and Duncan to be stuck with each other on that holiday after we find out about there past on this day.
  • A laugh riot. This episode shows the potential for comedy this show has.

I thought "Snow Day" was one of the best if not the best episode yet for this freshman comedy. Plenty of classic lines and moments. Plus we finally got to see a bit more of my favorite character, Perry Pearl! He's definitely a scene stealer! The character may be a bit over-the-top, but he is FUNNY! And I have a soft spot for Sam Harris, the actor behind Perry. There was also a very touching moment of realization for Nicole and Duncan of what they lost. Richie's defrosting was quite a humorous little moment also. I hope CBS gives this show a shot at a second season, I've grown very fond of it and miss sitcoms that are more than a forumula of a dumb husband and smarty wife.
  • Classmates are locked in on Valentine's Day.

• This was a funny and entertaining episode.

This show is pretty good. It makes you laugh and I think the whole cast is pretty funny in their own way. As you would expect Duncan & Nicole along with Perry and Ritchie are stranded at Nicole's house and Yonk is stuck somewhere else. Of course since it is their first Valentine's Day together Ritchie has to go be with Lina by any means necessary. Nicole lets him use Yonk's hummer and of course he hits something and then walks in the snow storm and Lina has to thaw him out. Then of course the whole Ethan/Kat and Palmer along with Kyle are stranded and things get funny when Palmer is ready to give Ethan his gifts and the other two find out there is fondue. This is a pretty funny show and I hope it stays around. By the way Kat's new boyfriend Benjamin finds all the pics Kat was taking of him without his knowledge and he leaves her but in the end when she gets home he is there waiting on her.
  • A funny snow day.

It's Valentine's Day and "The Class" ends up snowed in at each other's houses. Already from this synopsis you can realize that the episode is going to be great.

Kat and Benjamin's relationship ends and it's great to see how Kat is coping with it. Ethan and Palmer are obsessed with sex, and Kyle fits in the whole story Ethan/Kat story just perfectly. Richie does his best to reach Lina because he doesn't want to spend Valentine's Day without her. And if you know Richie, then you should know that nothing goes without trouble. Yet another batch of great scenes.

And finally, the drama surrounds the Allen household too. Nicole finds out why Duncan broke up with her all those years ago, and Perry is snowed in with them. And if you know Perry, then you know that another batch of amazing jokes are there. All in all, it was yet another great installment. An amazing show combined with both comedy and drama.
  • "I thought I was the gay one"

The gang is snowed in. Duncan/Nicole/Perry/Richie ~ Snowed in at Nicole's house. After talking to Lina over the phone, Richie decides he has to be with her since it's their first Valentine's Day together. Nicole lets him borrow Yonk's hummer so he can get to see her. Forgetting the convenience store debacle, he takes her up on her offer and drives out only to end up hitting a hedge. He decides to walk the rest of the way only to end up frozen when he gets to Lina's apt. One of the funniest lines was when he told her he had flowers but had to drop them once he lost all feeling in his hands. Meanwhile, back at Nicole's, Perry has made a gourmet meal for the three of them and we find out that Duncan broke up with Nicole on Valentine's Day because she was a b*tch that night. Believing for so long that there was some kind of big reason for the breakup, Nicole is flabbergated to learn it was over something stupid. She's giving Duncan grief when he tells her he's been doing that for the past 10 years. Best moment was when he told her he wanted to go back to tell himself (at 18 years old) that he had no idea what he was doing. These two have got to get together at some point. If this series is picked up, I hope that they finally get together sometime at the end of the second season. Getting them together too soon could spoil it.

Kat/Ethan/Kyle/Palmer ~ Kat spends some time lamenting how she's lost Benjamin (since he saw the stack of pics of himself, he kind of freaked and ran off) to Kyle and Ethan who are trying to make her feel better, to no avail. She leaves Benjamin a voicemail hoping he'll call her back. Just as the three were resigned to having a "snow day", Palmer arrives with fondue and promises of endless sex with Ethan. He leaves Kat and Kyle downstairs in the livingroom while he goes with Palmer to the bedroom for the festivities. Unfortunately, the two downstairs learn about the fondue upstairs and they end up on the bed eating fondue while Ethan and Palmer watch. Palmer gives Ethan a choice: they can stand around and watch the two eat fondue or she can give him a massage without using her hands. Ethan tells Kyle and Kat to start wrapping it up. Kyle and Kat end up downstairs again, and leave when they notice a plow has cleared the roads and Palmer and Ethan giggling upstairs. Getting a little tired of the sex between Palmer and Ethan and Palmer's ditsy ways.

Overall, not the funniest episode to date but still had it's funny moments. I like the "tender" moment with Duncan and Nicole (as mentioned above already...sorry for repeating myself...) I'm going to watch it again later tonight and probably again tomorrow as I usually do. EW...I hear ROE on my TV now so I gotta go change the channel!

Oh, BTW...
    Kat/Benjamin ~ Kat arrives home to find Benjamin waiting for her in front of Palmer's apt door. She's relieved that she and Benjamin are okay.