The Class

The Class Has To Go To A Stupid Museum

Aired Unknown Jan 22, 2007 on CBS

• Dust in the crack.

In this episode, we find out a lot about what Kat thinks, when she does not properly hang up her phone after her conversation with Ethan. When Palmer comes in and overhears the part where she and Ethan have nothing in common except sex, she decides to drag Ethan to a museum. It leads to such an awkward experience, that they start to believe that feeding ducks is something in common. Then they start making out. Richie is the wildcard in this show. He's way too funny, as he tries to keep the secrets of Duncan and Nicole of them having feelings for each other. Duncan runs into an old classmate, and Nicole told him it was okay to date her. Duncan was a little stunned that she had no problem with him going out with her, that it bummed him out throughout the whole date. Nicole was lying about not being bothered because she would have felt awful if she did not allow Duncan to go out with their former classmate. Richie feeling bad for both blabs out both of their secrets to make both of them happier to find out that they are still hot for each other. This was also a memorable episode because Lina can finally walk again. I was afraid that Richie might injure her legs again, but everything seemed okay. The absence of Kyle's man, holly, perry, oprah, and duncan's mother actually makes the show better for me. They are nowhere as funny as the remaining members of the Class. I did not realize that Holly was edited out from the intro sequence, but i will keep my eye out for that. With episodes like these, the Class can secure their spot on Monday nights.