The Class

The Class Hits It

Aired Unknown Jan 15, 2007 on CBS

• i've got a stack of magazines ready to read

Talk about dirty talk. Richie and Lina finally slid into home plate, but it was a bumpy trip. Lina wondered why Richie had not made the moves on her, but we find out that his ex-wife made sex feel like an endless chore. His self confidence was not existent, but thanks to his best friend Duncan, Richie managed to close that chapter in his life. The other part of the show dealt with Kat having a secret crush on one of Ethan's patient's father. Although Kat puts up this tough front, we can see how she goes all lovey dovey over a guy that she is crazy about. It was funny how she made Ethan wait for the guy's call, because she didnt want to be "that" kind of girl. It seems like Ethan and Kyle are becoming best of friends, and with the absence of Holly (missed the first 5 min...not too sure if she showed up) the rumor that she may be gone from the show is ever becoming more true. A good show, but I'm wondering what they are going to do with Nicole and Duncan, because lately it seems like they are just backups. Hopefully, the writers get more into it with their situation.