The Class

The Class Learns About Hurricanes

Aired Unknown Oct 02, 2006 on CBS

• If there was a classification for "peed my pants funny" I would have chosen that. Hurricanines, overdosing, wheelchairs, cinch sack and a filthy pediatrician.

This was one of the shows on my list of new shows to watch this season. Somehow I missed the first 2 episodes. I have to admit I probably missed them because I had to sacrifice some shows because well, I watch so many shows and there are only so many watchable hours in a day. THEN I found out Cristian De La Fuente was going to be on it (Aaron) and well, I just had to "unsacrifice" this show.

I instantly loved the character of Holly, the weathergirl who got slammed in the head with a stop sign while reporting on the hurricaine. I also loved the pediatrician Ethan and well...actually, I really liked all the characters. I suppose in a few episodes I will have a handle on all the characters.

So far, this show seems to be pretty funny and I'll be watching the next episode. As for the comparisons I've read of this show to "Friends"....not even close. I like this bunch a lot more. Their funnier and sillier and while Joey was a real dimwit the guy who is re-doing the girl's house (again, it'll take me some time to get a handle on the characters names) was not so bright but he wasn't a total idiot.