The Class

The Class Learns About Hurricanes

Aired Unknown Oct 02, 2006 on CBS

• "Hilarious."

After two so-so good episodes, "The Class" finally did it! A funny and interesting episode that finally starts looking like a great sitcom! I was wondering when the show will get the characteristics of other David Crane sitcoms.

The episode was very funny. The entire hurricane thing made me laugh for ours. I couldn't stop laughing when Holly got hit by that STOP sign. It was probably painful, but sooooo funny.

Duncan and Nicole were a bit boring, but still good. Their storyline seems to be developing quite nice. Lina is finally talking again. She's a really fun character, and should be used more in the future. And the combination of Lina and Richie is just hilarious.

But the best story was Kat/Ethan/Joanne. Kat is my favorite character. She's funny, sarcastic and just... hilarious! I'm glad that Ethan finally moves on with his life, and yet I can't wait for the next episode.

But there is only one thing that bothers me... the RATINGS! It seem like people aren't watching the show only because they heard that it was bad, or they only watched the pilot. Bad idea! The show is finally becoming better, and with the timeslot chance, I just hope that the ratings will rise.