The Class

The Class Rides a Bull

Aired Unknown Feb 26, 2007 on CBS

• Development. Drama.

After the previous episode (which was absolutely amazing, probably one of the best), this episode didn't lose the quality. A part of the story came to a conclusion, and what will happen now?

Nicole packing, while Duncan was trying to keep Yonk on the lunch was a good story, mostly the part when Lina comes to Nicole's and thinks she's giving her clothes on sale. Also, all the scenes with Richie talking were amazing. The guy can't say anything that won't make a person laugh.

We saw the vulnerable side of Kat who was finally ready to move but, but the scumbag Benjamin was having his cake and eating it too. Now there's finally room for Ethan. Ethan also provided some good scenes in this one.

Although not as great as the previous one, it is definitely between my top 5. You just gotta love those scenes with Yonk. Even if Yonk won't be a regular next season (or if the show even gets a second season) he will be missed because everything he says is hilarious, just like Richie.

And this episode provides quite a lot of drama scenes, which makes this show just perfect. Just like the old time. The show is different than other sitcoms. And that's just what I love about this show.