The Class

The Class Runs Into A Convenience Store

Aired Unknown Nov 27, 2006 on CBS

• A fine example that this show gets better and better!

CBS was on the money when they aired the promos to this episode saying it was the episode you couldn\'t miss. For the first time, all seven cast members had something to do----especially Holly and Kyle who I\'ve noticed have been severely underused lately. They were actually funny! It was nice to see all of them come together in the end...I cried. It was a nice happy ending. But there were so many funny moments leading up to that....
    The whole phone conversations between Holly/ Aaron/ Ethan/ Duncan/ Kat/ Tina Carmello. Priceless! Especially when Tina Carmello tells Ethan he can reach Duncan using the speed dial.
    I honestly think Holly stole the show in this episode and I never really cared for her character up until this episode. Her eagerness to milk something out of the car accident was hilarious. Things got even better when she was in the car acting like there was something seriously wrong. The bee that started it all....finally gets killed in the end by Holly who turns out to be allergic.