The Class

The Class Runs Into A Convenience Store

Aired Unknown Nov 27, 2006 on CBS

• This was probably my favorite episode of The Class so far.

Between the long line of phone conversation, the bee, and the characters' different reactions to the woman who killed the bunny explanation of who Holly was, this was probably my favorite episode yet. I loved how all the characters got together at last. I was so sad after last episode about Richie and Lina breaking up, but then in this episode, I was so happy when they got back together. It was funny when Richie, Nicole, Duncan, and Holly were all in the car, and Holly was still reporting, and she kept putting a more intense spin on what was actually going on (i.e. Richie asking for a mint and Nicole not having one=demands not being met.)

I also liked how Holly didn't explain right away why she wanted Richie's number, and then everyone finally figures it out and they have all these different reactions. I think it would have been funny if they had shown Fern like laughing or something while looking at a TV in the upper corner of a room at Lina's work.

Also, I enjoyed everyone's reactions when they didn't know who Holly was, and she was always like I'm the person who killed the bunny with my show. Kat was like oh, that's awesome! And Richie was just totally appalled and shocked.

This was just a really funny episode, and I bet there will be a lot more viewers next week.