The Class

The Class Springs a Leak

Aired Unknown Feb 19, 2007 on CBS

• When Duncan and Richie finally finish working on the Allen house, Nicole finds herself surprisingly saddened by the fact that they won't be around anymore, so she makes some desperate measures to keep them working on the house. Ethan and Palmer break up.

This episode is hilarious. I loved the interview with Yonk. It was so hilarious when they read the paper and it said Eileen was his wife. This show is so hilarious. Nicole and Duncan finally get together. Richie was also funny. This episode was definitely a series classic, in my opinion, anyway. It was so well written and cleverly plotted. It was the perfect installment. I enjoyed watching this episode. This series is so exciting and you never know what will happen next. I was on the edge of my seat watching this episode, whenever I wasn't laughing. This episode was definitely above average.
  • Duncan and Richie finish Nicole's house and she is not happy about it.

I thought that this episode was really funny as usual. I have come to except nothing less from the writers of The Class. I thought that it was really that Ethan was going to break up with Palmer evan though he did not go through with it then Kyle tries to comfort her without knowing that they have not broken up. But in the end she breaks up with him. It was funny when Yonk kept calling Nicole by the wrong name i think it made her relieze that she still has feelings for Duncan and wants to be with him.
  • Amazing.

Wow. Just wow. What else can a person expect from a great comedy show than a great batch of amazing jokes, great actors and an interesting story?

As the season is coming to an end, "The Class" seems to be getting better every week. I absolutely love all the characters and their stories and they seem to be getting all in the right way. People thought the show would never make it. Well, they were obviously wrong.

The entire Ethan-Palmer breaking up story, Palmer's brain, Kyle's big mouth and Kat's usual jokes was an amazing part of the episode, but I must say that Yonk was probably the best character overall in this episode. The jokes about his ex-wife Eileen and Nicole were just amazing. The guy is so stupid that you just must laugh at his comments.

Lina and Richie didn't have any story today, but the scenes they were in were also great. And finally, Nicole and Duncan are together. What happens next? I don't know for you, but the only thing I'd like to do right now is to play this episode over and over again and laugh 'till I drop! :-)
  • WOW.

THE BEST episode so far. There was SO much character development. Richie/Lina: They hadn't a very big part on the episode, but they were so amusing, with the whole "team" thing. Nicole/Duncan: As much as I'd love for them to get together, I have the feeling lots of things are going to happen before they get together for good. But their last scene was so beautiful. The water started to fall and they didn't even care. "I fixed it!!"

Kat/Ethan: I think it's amazing the way they've been developing Kat and Ethan's relationship. They shined on this one, once again. It was the CUTEST thing I've ever seen, from the beginning to end. Things are starting to get interesting. I mean, the way Kat said "FINALLY!" when Ethan told her and Kyle he was going to break up with Palmer... It's also nice to see Kyle has been increasing as a character, by the way. Not just one buffer. Anyway, it was also worth of shivering how Ethan said "I mean, don't you want the person you're meant to be with like your best friend?" with a following shot of Kat. Awesome. And the breakup between Palmer and Ethan... after they ended it, I was like "It would be so funny if Palmer said something about Kat." and then she did, and Ethan was like "that's not possible. is it?" I loved how he kept calling Palmer and asking for further explanation. "There's a chemistry between you two! Feels like it's meant to be, WHAT can I tell ya'?" And when he stopped by Kat's next, he was like, all nervous and awkward. And when Kat actually hugged him! He was all awkward... awww!! Feelings are finally starting to be developed. They should continue with this show, I can't wait to see where this is going.

This episode is hilarious. I loved the interview with Yonk. It was so hilarious when they read the paper and it said Eileen was his wife. This show is so hilarious. Nicole and Duncan finally get together. Richie was also funny. This episode was definately a series classic, in my opinion, anyway. It was so well written and cleverly plotted. It was the perfect installment. I enjoyed watching this episode. This series is so exciting and you never know what will happen next. I was on the edge of my seat watching this episode, whenever I wan't laughing. This episode was definately above average.