The Class

The Class Visits a Bad Neighborhood

Aired Unknown Jan 08, 2007 on CBS

• Palmer and Kat, Kyle is a "buffer", and "Oh, a gun! You must be Fern"

I was so happy that there was finally a new episode. Not that I didn't watch the re-runs (I did) but a new episode after a few weeks was refreshing.

This show continues to make me laugh my a$$ off! I don't get why there is no support of this show other than us fans who tune in to watch it faithfully every week. Is it a perfect show? No, it's not but I'm not looking for perfection. I want to be able to sit down in front of my TV for 30 minutes and laugh until my sides hurt. I tape these shows and I watch them over and over again. I laugh just as hard the 30th time as I do the first time I watch it.

I am going to be glued to my TV tomorrow night with my fingers crossed hoping that "The Class" wins the people's choice award for best new comedy. I'm really upset that they are cutting this season short but at least they didn't cancel it after a few episodes. I can't forgive CBS for cancelling 3 lbs (that's for another forum...sorry).

Every actor on this show whether a major or minor character is wonderful and likeable in their own way. I imagine it must be hard to have a show with 8 major characters and at least 4 minor characters and have them all compliment each other as well as they do. Then you have the actors that come in and do an episode or two which are equally as good as the rest of the regular cast. I can't say good enough things about this show. I really haven't watched a good sitcom like this (ok, maybe King of Queens but again, that's for a different forum and alas, this is their last season anyway) since Seinfeld.

From the story of Palmer letting Kat know she had a crush on her in school to Richie being afraid to return to his apartment to get his clothes, this episode was, as Palmer would say "AWESOME!"
  • One of the best episodes so far! But with a cruel ending.

This is by far the most exciting episode of The Class yet. Between death threats and threesomes you'll love this episode so much.

I really loved the Richie storyline. Richie goes to get his stuff from his and Fern's (His ex-wife) old apartment. When Nicole accidentilly lets slip that Richie has got a new girlfriend Fern pulls a gun at Richie, threatening to shoot if he doesn't say who it is. Richie say Holly Ellenbogen (My favorite character) is his girlfriend, when actually it is Lina. Richie actually can't remember Holly from School, the Reunion Party or The convience store inciedent.
    At the end Fern calls Holly giving her death threats and Holly doesn't know what she is going on about so she just thinks nothing of it.

It the other storyline with Ethan, Kat and Kyle, Ethan's new girlfriend Palmer tells Kat she used to have feelings for her. Then, there is a HILARIOUS coversation between Ethan and Kat discussing a threesome, Ethan thinking Him, Kat and Palmer and Kat thinking Kyle, Her and Ethan. The conversation is a must see, it is so funny.

Overall, an exellent episode, but with an upsetting end, lets just hpe Holly doesn't get killed off.
  • Lesbian Talk that all there is

Thiks is one of the best epsiode of the series, If you call a 6.5 one of the best. First Ethan and friends confront Fern with a gun is a classic. The theat at the end has made me want to come back. But not next week, I'm watching the Golen globe Awards. but I'll probaby look back at commerical breaks. But I will not review it. I was hoping for a 8,0. but not this time. There is a possible crush that Palmer had on Kat which went nowhere. I for one would love to see kat and Palmer in a lesbian relationship. I hope the producers at "the Class" will read what I had to say and set up this relationship.Would you like to see them in a relationship? But for now it's a 6.5.
  • when palmer said that she liked liked kat i couldn,t stop laughing. and when kat metioned the 3some on the floor in tears.

i love kat and ethan\'s scene toghther. i am always on the floor laughing. and when kat mentioned the 3some they both loked a little into just to be friends and why won\'t they just admitt they like each other and get it over with. and when riches wife had the gun and got her hand stuck i found myself again on the floor laughing my butt off. even though riche annoyes me to the max he is such a fun charcter to watch. and holly phone call at the end was so funny how can a person be that stupid. ETHAN & KAT 4EVER!!!
  • Richie, along with Lena, Nicole, and Duncan, go to get Richie's stuff back from his apartment. However, Fern comes home, and she has a gun.

This is the best episode yet. It was so well written and it was very hilarious. I can't believe Richie said that Holly Ellenbogen was the other woman. It was very comical. I was hysterical laughing. The writers of The Class are very unique with the script for the show. This is definately one of the network's best shows. This show should last ten seasons. Another great part of this episode was at the end when Fern called Holly. I also liked that Palmer had a crush on Kat. This episode is yet another great episode and a perfect installment.
  • Wow.

Well, I can finally say that "The Class" hit a 10. This episode was great. Interesting story, classmates getting even closer and closer... it just feels right. Fern & Palmer were the stars of the night. Every week the show seems to be getting even better and better. It's different than the other shows, which people didn't appreciate at the beginning, but now it's a whole different story. I really enjoyed watching this episode and hope that the show won't lose it's originality. Sadly, once again, ratings seem to be the only reason why "The Class" could not suceed. We'll see.
  • HILARIOUS.

I'm addicted to this show. It just seems to get better and better every episode.
    Things actually go forward, and that's great for the show's development. Richie/Lina: So good to see them back together. They're so cute. Fern: Oh dear God, the woman is scary. She calling Holly later to threaten her was so funny!!! I loved when she had her thumb caught on the gun and Richie, Nicole and Duncan walked out, then Richie insisted in coming back and when he walked in again she had this devil smile on her face, pointed the gun to him and said "Fixed it!" Nicole/Duncan: No big plot for them on this episode, but it was so funny how they're so alike. When Fern was in there with Richie, holding a gun, Nicole and Duncan arrived separately, but their reaction was practically the same. "Oh! A gun! You must be Fern!"
    Even the tone of voice was the same. It was a nice touch. Kat/Ethan: The highlight of the episode. The whole story with Palmer is hilarious. Oh my God, I laughed the entire time! When Palmer was hitting her, Kat's face was like WTF??? Also, I love to see how they've been playing things between Ethan and Kat. I mean, the chemisty is obvious and it's right there. And Ethan's expression when Kat said a threesome wasn't out of the question was priceless. Also, it was so good to see Kat teasing Ethan about the threesome, and he was like "OMG, are you serious?"
    It's also very nice how they show how annoyed Kat is when she sees Ethan and Palmer together, it's another nice touch.

I loved this episode, it was so hilarious. It always is.

This is the best episode yet. It was so well written and it was very hilarious. I can't believe Richie said that Holly Ellenbogen was the other woman. It was very comical. I was hysterical laughing. It was very clever. The writers of The Class are very unique with the script for the show. This is definitely one of the network's best shows. This show should last ten seasons. Another great part of this episode was at the end when Fern called Holly. I also liked that Palmer had a crush on Kat. This episode is yet another great episode and a perfect installment.