The Class

The Class Visits a Hospital

Aired Unknown Sep 25, 2006 on CBS

• It was okay...

4.8
    So, episode two of The Class has come and gone. It's on before Corner Gas in Canada, which gives it the lead-in audience here, but I don't know what it's got in the States, if anything, and it may soon die an early and unnatural death.

This episode was okay, but really not all that funny. It was predictable. The angry sister caring for her younger twin and sending the guy who hit her with his car away. He takes pills, then she calls... the sister wants to see him again! Yup... saw that coming. The woman who's married to a man who seems to be obviously not straight (I don't think I can say the other word here), and his jokes about how could she ~not~ know that her high school boyfried was not straight? Yup, saw that one too. The "jokes" about her not understanding the mild latin-american/spanish type accent of the classmate's boyfriend were just uncomfortable.

In fact, as I'm writing this, I think I'll give it a lower score than I originally started out with. It was worse than I thought. I expect it will die that early death SOON.