The Cleveland Show

A Nightmare on Grace Street

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Oct 30, 2011 on FOX

3.8
  • I can't believe I'm saying this. I love this episode!! Actually, I've always hated this show once in a blue moon along comes a real good episode. I was really impressed and if they continue this way, this show could be better than Family Guy.

Rallo was invited to a sleepover and gets scared and Cleveland picks him up. Cleveland gets scared at his sleepover and goes home. Cleveland and Rallo decide to spend the night in a haunted house to prove who is the bravest. Meanwhile, Roberta has to make a choice between a vampire or a werewolf.

I enjoyed how Cleveland and Rallo got along and settled their differances. The jokes were funny and I enjoyed the Scooby Doo referances. The Roberta subplot was funny even when Roberta found out they were gay was hysterical. The Drew Carey guy was funny when he went crazy and tried to kill the family.

This was really a good episode. This was the only good show that night. The Simpsons Halloween episode was horrible and they are usually good this time of year. Family Guy was disturbing and completely unfunny. Allen Gregory no comment. Lets' hope the next Cleveland episode will be just as good.

• Halloween Review #19

When Cleveland and Rallo both have to come home early after getting scared while at their respective slumber parties, Donna makes them spend the night in a haunted house to prove how brave they both are. Elsewhere, Cleveland's new friend is on a murderous revenge rampage after being rejected by Cleveland and his other friends. Meanwhile, Roberta is stuck in a love triangle between a vampire and a werewolf. Okay, "The Cleveland Show" is really getting worse and worse and there is no point for me to review the new episodes every Sunday Night if it's going to be bad. I'm not gonna lie when I say that this is the funniest and best "The Cleveland Show" episode that I have ever seen and the fact that it's a Halloween makes it ten times better. Only nit-pick I have with this episode was Roberta's plot with the horrible parody of "Twilight". I can ignore Roberta's plot easily since it wasn't that huge. Cleveland's line "Oh, right in the Dickins" was very funny. Rallo singing "I Gotta Feeling" plus Cleveland Jr. with the tunes was very funny. The Scooby-Doo references were hilarious. Oh what the heck? I can't say all of the parts because there were so many parts that really made me and my brother laugh hard.... no lie. Overall, a surprisingly hilarious Halloween episode of "The Cleveland Show". 10/10

MNT