The Cleveland Show

BFFs

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Sep 25, 2011 on FOX

3.6
  • This episode actually wasn't that bad (at least for "The Cleveland Show" standards)

This will probablybe my only time reviewing an episode of "The Cleveland Show" unless I feel like it. For "The Cleveland Show" standards, this episode actually wasn't too bad. I've seen a whole bunch of terrible and unforgettable episodes of this show but this episode wasn't too bad in my opinion. I mean, it's not good and it most certainly wasn't perfect but it could've been worse though. I'm probably only reviewing this episode because Peter Griffin (from "Family Guy") guest starred in this episode. Peter Griffing guest starring in this episode was awesome even though it was only in the middle and the end of the episode. Cleveland finds out that Peter was in Virginia for 4 days and didn't even call Cleveland. Cleveland drives to Quahog to talk Peter. Cleveland knocks on the door but Brian and Stewie are talking through the door saying that Peter isn't home but Peter is actually sneaking out of the house. Cleveland asked Peter why he didn't call him when he was in Virginia and Peter told Cleveland that it was because he moved on and being distant from Cleveland means thathe doesn't want to be his friend anymore. The story goes so on afterwards. As for the Rallo/Donna plot, it was alright but I've seen better. The parts are did laugh at was Peter Griffin and Evil Monkey saving Cleveland and his friends at the end of the episode, Brian and Stewie trying to tell Cleveland that Peter isn't home when he actually is, and Cleveland getting a massage when he won the competition. Overall, it was just an okay Season 3 Premiere of "The Cleveland Show". 6/10

• First episode of the new season.

Wow, I know these shows have a type, where the whole thing is one-thing-leads-to-another and it doesn't really revolve around a main plot but this was all over the place. Their is not even a reasonable cause-and-effect for each scene. The way Peter ignored him at the beginning and at the end blamed on a stupid reason was total bs it wasn't evenhumorous. If he actually did ignore him for that reason he wouldn't have been so mean, distant and obvious about not wanting to be his friend. Obviously it's not supposed to be an 'aha' moment when he finds them because he knew they were going to be raped byhillbillies, right. I liked this show from the few episodes I saw first season, but if she second season is going to be like this you can count me out.

TOON