The Cleveland Show

Dirty Dancing 3

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Feb 12, 2012 on FOX

3.9
  • SPOILER AL..... ah forget it..

My thoughts, you want to know my thoughts?

Determined to claim the first place trophy at the annual "Dancing with the Stools" ballroom dance competition, Donna recruits Cleveland Jr. to be her partner. But their hopes of taking home the big prize miss a beat when Cleveland Jr. professes his love for Donna just moments before their well-rehearsed routine, even going as far as proposing marriage and saying that Donna is his soul mate, thankfully she turns him down and with some awkward double meanings including Donna saying she loves Jr. a relieved* and Jr. calling his step-mom a mother I like as a they both do the dance which is the most disturbing thing to see knowing that these two are step-son and step-mother.

So yeah, do you really want to watch this, or prefer to abandon it like people did this series long ago?

• Good god why?!

The Cleveland Show always never had touch, it didn't have a spark and even though rarely some of the episodes were funny, this one was just disturbing and not good at all. I think its time for Seth to destroy Cleveland and the Show.
MNT