The Cleveland Show Forums

FOX (ended 2013)

I would to see Seths' reaction to The Cleveland Show being cancel

thundercat2000

[1]Apr 7, 2013
    • level: 17

I would love to see his reaction.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Knightshade03

[2]Apr 7, 2013
    • level: 13
    Simple: "Cancel any of my shows without my permission, Family Guy goes to Cartoon Network, exclusively." That's why Cleveland and American Dad are still on. He controls Fox, it's not the other way around.

thundercat2000

[4]Apr 11, 2013

His empire is finally starting to fall. He should have done a lot to make it better. For example, hiring more black people to write and Cleveland should have been voiced by a black actor.

HelloStuart

[5]Apr 12, 2013
    • level: 63
    thundercat2000 wrote:

His empire is finally starting to fall. He should have done a lot to make it better. For example, hiring more black people to write and Cleveland should have been voiced by a black actor.

I thought Mike Henry voicing Cleveland was balanced out by KMR voicing Lester. Either way, I apologize for being glib but is this show finally hitting the curb?

KenSmith1

[7]Apr 14, 2013
    • level: 1

Let's just say I have it on good authority that everyone involved knew the day was coming over a year ago and changes have already been made to shift key personnel to other positions or projects. Should the completely unforeseen happen and a renewal comes at the last minute, people can be transferred back.

thundercat2000

[8]Jul 7, 2013

clancg2003 wrote:
    To be honest, if it was Family Guy he'd probably be overjoyed. He has already stated multiple times that he's wanted it to end. As for Cleveland Show, I still think he wouldn't care that much. I really think The Cleveland Show was made as a quick way to generate some money for Fox. I say this because as soon as it reached a syndication deal with Adult Swim and TBS, they moved it to the dreaded 7:30 timeslot (Remember King of the Hill?) where its numbers instantly dipped into cancellation territory. That's why I say The Cleveland Show was nothing more than a quick way for Fox and Seth to generate some quick cash. So to sum things up, no, I don't think he'll lose any sleep over Cleveland getting cancelled and neither will Fox.
    King of the Hill was much better than The Cleveland Show.

thephantom

[9]Aug 16, 2013
    • level: 4
    He doesn't seem to care. If he did,he would have tried to shop it to other networks. But instead he's going to bring Cleveland back to Family Guy. If Family Guy was cancelled,he would be super happy. He's said multiple times the show should have ended at season 7

thundercat2000

[10]Aug 18, 2013

Your'e right. Season 7 should have been its' last.