The Cleveland Show Forums

FOX (ended 2013)

If I create a petition to get the Cleveland Show cancel...

thundercat2000

[1]Aug 5, 2012
    • level: 17

Would anybody vote?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BlackWall500

[3]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 2

You know I would.

The Cleveland Show f***ing Sucks!!!

qreyes123

[4]Mar 23, 2013
    • level: 1

The Cleveland Show may be racist, but it doesn't need to be cancelled. Just wrote about that. Check it outhere.

thundercat2000

[6]Apr 3, 2013
    • level: 17

Thanks. I'll look it up.

gguirao

[7]Apr 19, 2013
    • level: 23

Gladly!

Nevuela

[8]May 6, 2013

In your worthless OPINION it sucks, but let me assure you that all of your most favorite TV shows are hated by many, many people who would love to see them cancelled. Just Google your favorite TV shows and read what all the haters have written and you'll see how wrong you are to judge any show. No matter how much a show "sucks," as you put it, there will ALWAYS be many people who love it, and you are cruel to want to cancel the shows they love. How would YOU like it if someone circulated a petition to cancel your favorite shows? And succeeded? If you don't like a show, just don't f---ing watch it. Simple as that. Why the hell should anything be cancelled just because you don't like it? That is selfish and heartless. BTW what the hell are you even doing in this forum if you hate The Cleveland Show? Forums are for FANS of a show, not haters.

Nevuela

[10]Aug 25, 2013

*facepalm* You just missed the point entirely. It doesn't matter whether this show is cancelled already or not. It doesn't matter if every single TV show in the history of the world has petitions to end them. What matters is that there are countlesspeople out there just like thundercat who would cancel 90% of all TV shows if they had their way, for no other reason than that they simply don't like those shows. Nobody is forcing them to watch, so why do they even give a sh*t in the first place? Answer me that. Why care so damn much about something that has absolutely NO effect on you? When all you have to do to avoid it is CHANGE THE EFFING CHANNEL.

It just amazes me how every hater oh so conveniently overlooks the fact that even THEIR favorite shows have haters, and that they would be devastated if their shows got cancelled by said haters. Why, then, is it okay to petition for the cancellation of a show YOU hate, but not okay for others to do the same for a show that they hate but you love? Yes, it is your right to petition something, I agree wholeheartedly. But it is undeniably wrong to destroy something that other people love, something thatposes no threat or inconvenienceto anyone, simply because you don't approve of it.

It is no different than cutting down an entire forest simply because you don't like trees as part of the view from your living room window. All you have to do is close the curtain, look out a different window, or just move away. Why destroy an entire forest that you know damn well is a thing of beauty and joy to so many people? While you're at it, make sure to petition for your least favorite color to be removed from EVERYTHING (clothes, paints, jewelry, cars, toys, you name it) so that you don't have to se it anymore. Never mind the fact that you see hundreds of people every day wearing that color and driving cars and living in houses that color. Who cares about them, right?

And for the record, The Cleveland Show is not my favorite show. Yes, I like it, and it is fairly high on my list, but it doesn't make the top five. Two of my top five favorites, including my #1 favorite, have already been cancelled, one over 2 decades ago. So I know very well how it feels when haters get their way.

Sorry to rant so much, but it's a matter of principle to me. If haters are going to make a big deal out of destroying something that doesn't even affect them, then I'M going to make a big deal about how wrong that is, and remind them that the same thing could happen to them someday if they're not careful. That is all.