The Cleveland Show

Murray Christmas

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Dec 05, 2010 on FOX

4.7
  • Christmas Review #42

When Rallo's teacher forces him to spend the weekend at a retirement home to get to know the senior citizens during the holidays, he meets Murray, who teaches him about Hanukkah. In an attempt to rekindle Murray's holiday spirit, Rallo helps him escape, but when his new friend's health begins to suffer, Rallo has to bring Murray back to the home. Meanwhile, Cleveland trains for a boxing match against his bully of a father, Freight Train, which ends with some bumps and bruises. I thought that this was a superb Christmas episode of "The Cleveland Show". The storyline was actually handled very well in the Rallo/Murray plot at least. The "Cleveland preparing to box his father" plot was just decent but that is not the reason why my score is low though... my score is a little low because I didn't like Cleveland's father... he just got me a little angry. Other than that, I really enjoy this episode and it's the best Christmas episode I've seen from this show. A lot of parts actually have me a good laugh and I loved the introduction of Murray. The parts that did make me laugh was when Murray said "I saw this in a movie" and it was from UP. The UP part with Mr. Fredrickson said "Hey Murray, something something your house", the cutaway with Herbert coming out of Junior's suitcase, and some more. It was really nice seeing Rallo and Murray become friends and the ending was also heartwarming when Rallo set up Hannukah for Murray and then he told Murray that he isn't alone. Overall, a funny and nice Christmas episode of "The Cleveland Show". 9/10
  • Christmas review 8: A better TCS Christmas special

When Rallo's teacher forces him to spend the weekend at a retirement home to get to know the senior citizens during the holidays, he meets Murray, who teaches him about Hanukkah. In an attempt to rekindle Murray's holiday spirit, Rallo helps him escape, but when his new friend's health begins to suffer, Rallo has to bring Murray back to the home. Meanwhile, Cleveland trains for a boxing match against his bully of a father, Freight Train, which ends with some bumps and bruises. In my opinion, this Christmas special of The Cleveland Show was kinda decent. Once again, I made my score lower because some parts were dragged (in both plot). Murray's introduction was good. I liked Cleveland's plot a little bit better than Rallo/Murray plot. It was funnier because Cleveland beat up Freight Train and then he get ended up in a hosptial. I don't remember any more parts, but this Christmas was decent. 7.5/10
TBS