The Cleveland Show

Pilot

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Sep 27, 2009 on FOX

4.6
  • One of the best pilot episodes that I have ever seen! :idea:

Coming from a hit T.V. show such as "Family Guy," it was going to be hard for Cleveland to top the work he had done in that show, but it seems that Cleveland is going to make it after all. The reason why I say this is because this pilot episode gives Cleveland personality coming out of his pores! :D In one very exciting experience, Cleveland goes from a quiet, agreeable wallflower to an emotional, determined guy who's finally ready to stop letting other people run his life and take chances to live out the dream that he has always wanted to live! Cleveland, Cleveland Jr., Donna, Roberta, Rallo, and Tim the Bear all have their unique personalities and attitudes, and none of them stick to any base stereotypes that have often riddled other African-American characters. It seems Seth Macfarlane has done something really cool even by his standards, and has created a quality prime-time series that positively focuses on African-Americans for the 1st time since "The Bill Cosby Show" got canceled in the 1990's! I loved this pilot and I hope that future episodes of this show are just as good as well! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)